Did not practice

N/A

Limited participation

S Damar Hamlin (shoulder)

S Micah Hyde (neck)

Full practice

QB Josh Allen (neck)

DE Leonard Floyd (ribs)

Notes: Floyd was upgraded from DNP to full on Thursday.

Miami Dolphins (11-5)

Credit: Jasen Vinlove-USA TODAY Sports

Did not practice

WR Tyreek Hill (ankle/personal)

DE Bradley Chubb (knee)

CB Xavien Howard (foot)

RB Raheem Mostert (knee/ankle)

WR Jaylen Waddle (ankle)

Limited participation

RB De’Von Achane (toe/ribs)

OL Terron Armstead (knee/ankle/back)

LB Jerome Baker (knee)

OL Lester Cotton (hip)

OL Liam Eichenberg (calf/ankle)

S Jevon Howard (knees)

OL Robert Hunt (hamstring)

OL Austin Jackson (oblique)

LB David Long Jr. (knee)

LB Duke Riley (ankle)

Full practice

CB Jalen Ramsey (knee)

QB Tua Tagovailoa (quad/left shoulder)

DT Zach Sieler (illness)

QB Mike White (shoulder

Notes: Armstead was upgraded from DNP to limited on Thursday. … Sieler was upgraded from DNP to full. … Hill was downgraded from limited to DNP.

Story originally appeared on Bills Wire

Edited by Peace Frog
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

I don’t care how many of those guys on Miami end up playing. It doesn’t change the fact that they are hurting a LOT more than us. No excuses.

if we can’t beat a Miami team that is more beat up than they have been all season, then it was never meant to be.

• Like (+1) 7
  • Agree 13
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Skyler Thompson. That name haunts me when I think "we should stomp them on Sunday". If there was ever a game in the playoffs that Bills fans could have said that, it would have been that game and yet it was a nail biter at the end. I had to get my heart rate back to normal, deep breaths and the whole 9 after that "easy" game. So I don't care who's playing on Sunday. Buffalo just has to win. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 3

32 minutes ago, Goin Breakdown said:

Skyler Thompson. That name haunts me when I think "we should stomp them on Sunday". If there was ever a game in the playoffs that Bills fans could have said that, it would have been that game and yet it was a nail biter at the end. I had to get my heart rate back to normal, deep breaths and the whole 9 after that "easy" game. So I don't care who's playing on Sunday. Buffalo just has to win. 

I was actually watching highlights of that game today. I couldn’t believe we were up 17-0 in that game and let them come back to take the lead.

Just now, Bills!Win! said:

I was actually watching highlights of that game today. I couldn’t believe we were up 17-0 in that game and let them come back to take the lead.

This whole years feels like a continuation of that game. So good but playing down. Cant seem to find a rhythm. I hope they peak right now and win it all. 

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, BobBelcher said:

I don’t care how many of those guys on Miami end up playing. It doesn’t change the fact that they are hurting a LOT more than us. No excuses.

if we can’t beat a Miami team that is more beat up than they have been all season, then it was never meant to be.

Shades of 2004 when all we had to do was beat the Steelers' JV team to make the playoffs at 9-6.  

Let's hope this isn't a repeat.  

Edited by PBF81
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1

Remember last year when Cinci was missing like 3/5 oline starters and came out looking like the Cowboys oline from the 90’s? 
point being: this is about the Bills not who is hurt for Miami. Bills are focused and have a good week of practice, they beat a fully healthy Miami and it’s probably by double digits. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3

1 hour ago, BillsFan130 said:

Hill will Be playing.

He missed yesterday because of the fire at his house.

Waddle probably won't play if I were to guess 

True, but he was wearing a boot when he was at his house after the fire. So definitely not 100%.

• Agree 1

our d is in the best form of the season, we seem to have forgotten the forward pass, but the run game has been strong.

i expect a decisive victory in a buffalo supporting stadium in miami.  if we drop this and are eliminated we have gotten what we deserve and i'm ok with that.

since 2020, when we started our run, with like 3 or 4 games left in the season the #2 seed was the best would could accomplish in every year, we can get there sunday night.  the guts of games have been often ugly, but at the end we've been controlling the ball w a lead, or suffocating the other team while they make a desperation drive.  i like where we are right now.

The key injury is Hill. The game he got injured was on Thursday night I think. As soon as he came out the offense was shut down the rest of the game. Although its prob harder to adjust to losing him in 1st Q then knowing he is limited or banged up. Huge drop off for them. No excuses. If you took the equivalent players out of our line up we would be crying. I think on WGR they expect their D to rush 3 and make Josh beat them with patience and check downs.

9 hours ago, BobBelcher said:

Exactly.   The Bills have actually not been too bad injury wise this y ear.   THere was the 2 quarters where Tre, DQ and Milano went down.   Tre has been replaced by someone better, LJ did adequate filling the run stopping role...that leaves Milano to me as the only real loss.   And maybe Von if you want to go there...but he has done nothing for the 2023 team other than take up enormous cap space and be a liability when they played him.  They are better off with the other DE's right now.

• Agree 1

10 hours ago, Peace Frog said:

https://sports.yahoo.com/bills-dolphins-thursday-injury-reports-002108882.html

Buffalo Bills (10-6)

Credit: Bill Streicher-USA TODAY Sports

Did not practice

N/A

Limited participation

S Damar Hamlin (shoulder)

S Micah Hyde (neck)

Full practice

QB Josh Allen (neck)

DE Leonard Floyd (ribs)

Notes: Floyd was upgraded from DNP to full on Thursday.

Miami Dolphins (11-5)

Credit: Jasen Vinlove-USA TODAY Sports

Did not practice

WR Tyreek Hill (ankle/personal)

DE Bradley Chubb (knee)

CB Xavien Howard (foot)

RB Raheem Mostert (knee/ankle)

WR Jaylen Waddle (ankle)

Limited participation

RB De’Von Achane (toe/ribs)

OL Terron Armstead (knee/ankle/back)

LB Jerome Baker (knee)

OL Lester Cotton (hip)

OL Liam Eichenberg (calf/ankle)

S Jevon Howard (knees)

OL Robert Hunt (hamstring)

OL Austin Jackson (oblique)

LB David Long Jr. (knee)

LB Duke Riley (ankle)

Full practice

CB Jalen Ramsey (knee)

QB Tua Tagovailoa (quad/left shoulder)

DT Zach Sieler (illness)

QB Mike White (shoulder

Notes: Armstead was upgraded from DNP to limited on Thursday. … Sieler was upgraded from DNP to full. … Hill was downgraded from limited to DNP.

Story originally appeared on Bills Wire

This looks like something the Pats would do,  put in a massive injury report and then almost everyone plays on Sunday.  I am not buying it, I just hope McDermott activates Elam for this game.  We need speed at the corners and I believe the Bills should have a offensive gameplan which is pass heavy or similar to the Philly gameplan. Our season is on the line, put the ball in your highest paid players has in Allen and Diggs

Edited by Niagara Dude
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

9 minutes ago, Niagara Dude said:

This looks like something the Pats would do,  put in a massive injury report and then almost everyone plays on Sunday.  I am not buying it, I just hope McDermott activates Elam for this game.  We need speed at the corners 

I had the same thought… now that he’s healthy, what are the chances that he’s made active and then pinned on Hill (with a safety to bracket him)???  Is that a totally insane idea?

11 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

I had the same thought… now that he’s healthy, what are the chances that he’s made active and then pinned on Hill (with a safety to bracket him)???  Is that a totally insane idea?

Our secondary is set and playing excellent, especially at corner.

Edited by SWATeam

9 hours ago, Devilmann said:

That is one heck of a list Miami has there. There should be zero excuses why we can’t stomp a mud hole in their butts. 

This big disparity in injuries can end up working against the Bills, big time. It sets up an expectation that, if it's not met quickly, can turn on a dime and work the opposite way with vengeance, just like a huge underdog that hangs with the champions. There's an inflection point where one team starts playing their best and the other their worst. 

In short, the Bills need a fast start to put this thing away. No garbage like a three and out followed by a quick strike by Tua or kick return for a touchdown. 

1 hour ago, Bogie_Klinkhammer said:

Watch the neck Josh

If that injury ends up being important, Brady will have hell to pay for calling a quarterback run at the very end of the game when you have Murray standing on the sidelines. 

4 minutes ago, finn said:

This big disparity in injuries can end up working against the Bills, big time. It sets up an expectation that, if it's not met quickly, can turn on a dime and work the opposite way with vengeance, just like a huge underdog that hangs with the champions. There's an inflection point where one team starts playing their best and the other their worst. 

In short, the Bills need a fast start to put this thing away. No garbage like a three and out followed by a quick strike by Tua or kick return for a touchdown. 

Bills need to come out fast and play with pace,  if Dolphins are as banged up as report says then you push them to keep up. The last thing I want see is some ground and pound with tin consumimg drives then we will be playing into their hands.  You want as many possessions as possible because our team on offensive side is healthy and they are not.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BillsFan130 said:

Hill will Be playing.

He missed yesterday because of the fire at his house.

Waddle probably won't play if I were to guess 

We weren’t meant to see him in the boot when he left practice to go to his house fire. He will not be a 100 percent. If the Dolphins think he will fly around when he wore an immobilized boot on Wednesday this Sunday they are fooling themselves. Let’s go play this Triage unit physical and kick their ass. 

9 hours ago, Bills!Win! said:
10 hours ago, Goin Breakdown said:

I used to play little league baseball with this super athletic kid. He was an outfielder and could generally get to any fly ball with ease. However, instead of making routine plays, he would purposefully slow down so he had to make a more spectacular catch. I think that kid grew up to be the Buffalo Bills. 

10 hours ago, Goin Breakdown said:

Ah the game where the Dolphins had literally one drive over 38 yards. Josh Allen contributed more to their points than Skyler Thompson did. 

• Agree 3

10 hours ago, BobBelcher said:

I've been thinking this, though I was going to wait until the final report to come out.

At are at some of the healthiest we've been all season. I think the only offensive player we have on IR is Justin Shorter. We've lost Milano and White, but gained Rasul Douglass and what is supposed to be a Hall of Fame pass rusher in Von Miller.

If we can't beat a team that we smacked 48-20 earlier in the year, in an arena that looks like an even split of fans, with a team injured to heck then it's a matter of coaching, preparation and execution then I can't honestly say that I think we have even a punchers chance of deep playoff run.

Let it ride

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.