Week 17, Cheats v. Bills - GAME BALLS

Freddie's Dead

Josh and Cook get their automatic game balls, Stef barely gets his.

Rasul Douglas - Bills MVP today, created three of the four turnovers, pick 6, almost won the game by himself.

Terrel Bernard - All over the field, TFL's, pressures, he was the energy all day.

Ed Oliver - The one-handed INT grab was huge, flipping the momentum which was all Cheats after the KOR and the Bills punting.

Dalton "Reuben" Kincaid - Reliable hands today, huge play to lead to the insurance points that put us up two scores in the 3rd.

Khalil "Tupac" Shakir - Big FD catches to keep drives going, especially on the last drive.

Siran "Wrap" Neal - Wrap downed three punts inside the Cheat's 10 yard line, keeping them bottled up all day.

Sam Martin - Flipped the field all day long with nice directional punts which could not be returned.

WHO YA GOT?

Edited by Freddie's Dead
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

2 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Josh and Cook gets their automatic game balls, Stef barely gets his.

Rasul Douglas - Bills MVP today, created three of the four turnovers, pick 6, almost won the game by himself.

Terrel Bernard - All over the field, TFL's, pressures, he was the energy all day.

Ed Oliver - The one-handed INT grab was huge, flipping the momentum which was all Cheats after the KOR and the Bills punting.

Dalton "Reuben" Kincaid - Reliable hands today, huge play to lead to the insurance points that put us up two scores in the 3rd.

Khalil "Tupac" Shakir - Big FD catches to keep drives going, especially on the last drive.

Siran "Wrap" Neal - Wrap downed three punts inside the Cheat's 10 yard line, keeping them bottled up all day.

Sam Martin - Flipped the field all day long with nice directional punts which could not be returned.

WHO YA GOT?

Defense and Kincaid. That's it.

• Like (+1) 2

Josh Allen - even with a weak passing performance he got 2 TD’s and converted all of his short yard rushes. 

Douglas - Need I say more? He won this game.

Sam Martin - 3 punts in the 10 helped keep us in this. Glad to see him have a good performance after struggling in mid season.

Diggs, Kincaid, and Shakir - each player made some good catches today, with Kincaid getting the biggest of the bunch. They can share this one (and congrats to DK breaking the Bills rookie catch record)

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

Got to give one to Belichick.  His defenses always come to play.  Now...go play somewhere else!

Why would we give one to him they can do it on their board, if there is a Patriot for us to give it to it's Zappe I guess.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Sam Martin

Rasul Douglas

Ed Oliver

Terell Bernard

I'd revoke all 3 automatic balls on offense. Those 3 defensive guys are the main reason we won today.

I considered revoking them, but Cook was OK, Brady just refused to use him.  Josh made just enough plays, and Stef came through the last drive except for his dumbass OB play.  That's why Stef got the "barely".

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Why would we give one to him they can do it on their board, if there is a Patriot for us to give it to it's Zappe I guess.

I'm not a fan of Belichick.  I'm just hoping that this is the last game we have to play against his defense in the AFCE.  It was more tongue-in-cheek.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

I considered revoking them, but Cook was OK, Brady just refused to use him.  Josh made just enough plays, and Stef came through the last drive except for his dumbass OB play.  That's why Stef got the "barely".

Even on that play he got us a big gain that was critical on that drive, also I thought that spot sucked.

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

WHO YA GOT?

You got it covered! The stars took a back seat to today's contributors.

• Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

WHO YA GOT?

Bass.  He was clutch with the FG

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Douglas, Oliver, Allen, Martin, Kincaid, Shakir and Sean for that matter, 

GO BILLS!!!

Edited by Don Otreply
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, No_Matter_What said:

Has your view on Douglas already changed?

Yes. I was wrong on Douglas. I thought he was a lateral move from Jackson and Benford and at the cost of a 3rd round pick. But hands up Philly game apart he has been excellent. The Pats adjustment today was stop throwing at him. Having that shut down guy for the first time really since Tre's ACL allows the Bills to roll coverage the other side and do some disguised stuff.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.