Around the League Week 16

PetermansRedemption

1 minute ago, VaMilBill said:

That looked like an INT. Am I missing something?

Yes. When the broncos receiver lets the ball hit the ground it’s a reception. When a chiefs opponent intercepts it and let’s the ball hit the ground it’s incomplete because Buffalo

Edited by Bills!Win!

Just now, RunTheBall said:

That’s a pick even though I think it hit. No way there is clear and convincing evidence to overturn the call on the field

the problem is these officials now don’t abide by the “clear evidence” standard. They just make the decision based on the film, even if it isn’t super clear.

18 minutes ago, die hard bills fan said:

Koonce ---UB player

1 minute ago, Limeaid said:

Malcolm Koonce is an American football defensive end for the Las Vegas Raiders of the National Football League. He played college football at Buffalo and was selected by the Raiders in the third round of the 2021 NFL Draft.

#UBHornsUp

UB used to be pretty good. Even earned a national ranking once. Now? 🤬🤬🤬

5 minutes ago, strive_for_five_guy said:

If Chiefs lose, I think we could only either be 2, 6 or 7.

So if Chiefs lose today but win the rest, we win out and Dolphins beat Ravens what are standings? This stuff always confuses the hell out of me. I thought we would be 3 since Miami-Ravens would be 1/2 and we would have the h2h against KC?

Edited by Gman10

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.