It's already time to start getting ready for the Chargers

Simon

1 hour ago, MainEvent said:

Know anyone that needs tickets? I’ve got 2 in sec 208 row 5 I’m desperate to sell. I have another ticket I’m using. $125/each taking a huge loss on this one haha. Let me know!

I wish I had known when I got mine! But, considering the current state of the Chargers (and their fans), I imagine there's going to be a lot of tickets on sale...

3 hours ago, FilthyBeast said:

Are people really worried about a bills letdown here?

Let's be serious, this game will be over much quicker than the cowboys game. An interim lame duck coach isn't changing anything for the Chargers these last few weeks of the season.

Do i think the bills are going to win? Yes.

But they don't get the benefit of the doubt from me that this will be an "easy" win, as they tend to play down to their opponents, especially on the road

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, Ray Stonada said:

Is this gonna be Collins-worth and Tirico?

Yes.

NFL (Saturday Primetime) - Peacock Exclusive

Saturday, December 16 - 8:00 PM ET:

Buffalo at Los Angeles Chargers

Mike Tirico, Chris Collinsworth, Melissa Stark

[simulcasts: WGRZ (NBC/2) Buffalo and KNBC (NBC/4) Los Angeles]

[both simulcasts per zap2it; Buffalo also per WGRZ]

[confirmed in NBC press release]

Edited by chongli
  • Thank you (+1) 1

The Chargers management (whoever are left) are doing a tank job for a better draft position. The team out there should not beat the Bills. The result should not be in doubt entering the 4th Qtr.  If it is, then Buffalo are frauds.  There’s no nice way to put it. 

Bills shouldn't look at any film for this game, certainly no Raiders game film.  Just should just go out and play their game.

Bills will continue to work on running the ball and I'm sure Chargers will be expecting that.  So be interesting to see how well they run.
I expect Josh to take some long shots in this one too.

3 hours ago, MainEvent said:

Know anyone that needs tickets? I’ve got 2 in sec 208 row 5 I’m desperate to sell. I have another ticket I’m using. $125/each taking a huge loss on this one haha. Let me know!

I'll keep your info. We'll probably have 6 going, but not expecting to all sit together.

17 minutes ago, chongli said:

This thread needs to be pinned. [WTF, it was started by a moderator!!! 😉 ]

I'm uncomfortable with self-promotion and am hoping somebody else starts another one with better content than a Star Wars meme. :blush:

• Haha (+1) 2

Ok, I savored the Dallas game win and now I'm ready for some more Bills football!  Chargers are a team we should easily handle, new coach or not.  It's also the type of team we have lost to this year.  Lets not have that happen.  I don't care if we win by one point.  Just get the damn win baby!

12 hours ago, FilthyBeast said:

Are people really worried about a bills letdown here?

Let's be serious, this game will be over much quicker than the cowboys game. An interim lame duck coach isn't changing anything for the Chargers these last few weeks of the season.

Thats twice now.  I swear I have entered bizarro world.  Who are you and what have you done with FilthyBeast?  Someone call the cops and have a wellness check done because this dude is an imposter.

12 hours ago, Fleezoid said:

Ok. After some additional digging, it appears you can listen on NFL+, not watch. It will be available for replay 10 mins after game ends. And

I'm not giving Peacock a single dime. I'll find a bar that has it. Bastids! 

I sent you a pm bro.

• Agree 1

The Bills need to somehow dial up the energy, physicality and execution like they did against Dallas.  That sticky coverage too.  It won't be easy on the west coast indoors.  Yes, there will be a large amount of Bills fans in there, but the energy we saw against Dallas is not something that can be turned on with a light switch.  It's human nature to feel good about yourself and think your opponent is nothing special.  I think the Cowboys brought their swag to Buffalo and got it handed to them. McDermott usually does a good job.

• Like (+1) 3

16 hours ago, BillsFan130 said:

Do i think the bills are going to win? Yes.

But they don't get the benefit of the doubt from me that this will be an "easy" win, as they tend to play down to their opponents, especially on the road

Yup. Lost to Zach Wilson (twice) and Mac Jones on the road. But it does look like the Chargers have checked out on the season and an interim HC isn't changing that. Plus, no Justin Herbert to deal with. I would also guess this will be a Bills "home" game as there should be a lot of Bills blue in the crowd.

• Like (+1) 1

Buffalo doesn't need to get cute or outsmart themselves in LA...  Yes, the Chargers will be preparing to stop the run after what they saw from the Dallas game.  But Buffalo doesn't need to start chucking the ball wildly all over the field.  Keep pounding.  I'm into these boring, ball control wins and then on D take advantage of the other teams mistake(s).  If it's 3rd and 3 the Bills don't need to throw a 25 yard pass into double coverage.  Just get 4.

The ONLY way Buffalo will get upset in this game is by giving the ball away and keeping the Chargers in it until the end.  Ball security baby.

Edited by zow2
  • Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

This game just feels like a re-run of the Pats. A game everyone expects the Bills to win. A game the Bills have no right to lose. And yet...

Get the win and move on to week seventeen. But I'm not taking anything for granted.

Maybe if Herbert was playing and even then, I don't see the Bills losing. They have no margin for error, and they know it. Ever since Brady took over the offense has been fantastic. McDermott also had the defense playing well against the Cowboys.  Team with fans 38 Team with no fans 14.

I have a Christmas dinner at my wife’s cousin’s house.  My father in law and I are the only football fans so no one thought to plan Christmas around the Bills (this would NEVER happen with my family in WNY). 

Care to guess the time of the dinner party? Starts at 6pm. It’s 45 minutes from here. I live on the west coast. So, I will have to drive with NFL Sunday Ticket playing on my phone on the dashboard for the first quarter, then be “that guy” at dinner with my phone propped up next to the ham. 

Wish me luck on this journey. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

I have a Christmas dinner at my wife’s cousin’s house.  My father in law and I are the only football fans so no one thought to plan Christmas around the Bills (this would NEVER happen with my family in WNY). 

Care to guess the time of the dinner party? Starts at 6pm. It’s 45 minutes from here. I live on the west coast. So, I will have to drive with NFL Sunday Ticket playing on my phone on the dashboard for the first quarter, then be “that guy” at dinner with my phone propped up next to the ham. 

Wish me luck on this journey. 

That sucks, but are you even sure you can watch the game on Sunday Ticket?  I thought Peacock is only way to watch it.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.