Dallas @ Buffalo Game Thread - 1st Half

Simon

Just now, Airseven said:

Cook (and the blockers) have been brilliant. But I don’t understand how Davis, Shakir, Sherfield, Harty, Kincaid, Knox, etc. can be such complete zeros. 

Can you understand how Lamb, Gallup, and Pollard are complete zeroes? 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, HappyDays said:

I mean we just took the Cowboys souls that half. Nothing flukey about it, we physically whooped them up and down the field on both sides of the ball. THIS team can win the Super Bowl.

We need to keep playing that way every play of every game, and hope to get lucky and get into the playoffs. NOBODY will want to play the GOOD Bills. 

It’s a shame we are where we are, but no crying over spilled milk

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I mean we just took the Cowboys souls that half. Nothing flukey about it, we physically whooped them up and down the field on both sides of the ball. THIS team can win the Super Bowl.

yea that was just pushing them around and demoralizing- nothing gimmicky or lucky really.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, H2o said:

Cook is cooking today. We need to NOT go away from him in the 2nd half. Run the football, control the clock, shorten the game. Go Bills!!!

Keep running the ball … but it’s got to be Cook…. The one time they went three and out was when Cook was off the field 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BBFL said:

This might be the only time I will willingly go with the fire McD thought….

If he blows this game up 18 with the season on the line, move on. 

It's kind of ironic way of thinking, we're doing so well right now if you ***** it up you should be fired.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.