NFL Week #15 - Cowboys at Bills pregame Thread

BuffaloBill

54 minutes ago, Bills!Win! said:

Everyone on here has bills fever. This is unusual for the most pessimistic fan base forums. Hopefully high mark stadium feels the same energy today and matches the Week 4 Dolphins intensity. Loudest bills game in years 

a little rain and a lot of wind. When it’s too tough for them it’s just right for us! Where else would you rather be?

I think bc most of these games didn’t matter as much in previous seasons. I guess for the 1 seed they did, but now it’s basically win or go home. Coming off a win against KC and a brilliant showing against the Eagles and Jets I feel like people are excited that this team is getting hot at the right time. Dorsey getting fired was a huge turnaround for the Bills’ offense. 

Edited by ChronicAndKnuckles
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

The jig is up, the news is out, they finally found me...

The renegade who had it made, retrieved for a bounty...

Nevermore to go astray...

The judge will have it out today...

On the wanted man...

6 minutes ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

I think bc most of these games didn’t matter as much in previous seasons. I guess for the 1 seed they did, but now it’s basically win or go home. Coming off a win against KC and a brilliant showing against the Eagles and Jets I feel like people are excited that this team is getting hot at the right time. Dorsey getting fired was a huge turnaround for the Bills’ offense. 

Except it's not.  Even with a loss to the Cowboys, the Bills would have a roughly 75% chance to get in.

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

If I remember right he was trying to cash in on that moment as the Bills were getting popular again, which offended people and killed any use of it by the team. Which eh I can see it both ways, from general fans perspective you don't really want such a genuine moment ruined by anything like that, but for him he's constantly had his image used repeatedly I could see wanting to get something out of it. Whole thing is just kind of unfortunate.

Rumor was it wasn’t even him running the Twitter account, it was his son or something, and it was the son who was cashing in on it. But yeah, definitely a difficult situation. Almost feels like he would have wanted to stay anonymous 

With the weather forecast for the game, Bills should have the “If it’s uncomfortable for them, it’s just right for us” attitude going into the game.

This game should show the difference between a great QB like Josh Allen, and a pretender like Dak.

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JohnNord said:

People are talking about the weather as if it’s going to an extreme weather day.  There’s going to be rain and a little bit of wind.  50 degrees.  PLEASE!  

Big deal!  That’s typical for most December games in the NE.  

Weather will not impact on the game for either side, though Dallas seems to spending a ton of time thinking about it, so hopefully they outthink themselves 

I simply asked what the weather was like.   I no longer live in WNY.

The responses never mentioned any advantages either way just what was forecast. 

Get over yourself. 

And you don't think a wet ball will impact a football game for either team?

Ok. Right.  

2 hours ago, CowgirlsFan said:

Hi guys!

Best wishes for an injury free game.

Parking in Lot 6 and sitting in a corner on Row 7. ( not sure which corner)   Once we get parked my travel mate and I will walk down to Hammer's Lot.

Hey, CGF—hope you’ve been well!

And best of luck the rest of the way (just not today!)

34 minutes ago, Taro Nimbus said:

Thad Brown said he thinks its more likely the cowboys win by more than 2 tds than the Bills winning outright.

That would be an epic meltdown from the Bills, who haven't lost by more than 6 this year.

In fact, you have to go back to 2021, Week 10 vs the Colts, for the last regular season game the Bills lost by more than 6.

1 hour ago, Big Turk said:

On the wanted man...

Once again...this is for the ***** Steelers.

What is wrong with you people?!

• Like (+1) 2

The CBus!  Lived there for 6 years...up off of Morse and Schrock Road near Westerville.

Agreed...cold rain is far worse than snow.

100%. worst game I’ve ever been to was the 2019 finale against NY where it was 40 degrees with an ice cold, pouring rain the entire time. We played the scrubs and lost 13-6.

On the wanted man...

Except it's not.  Even with a loss to the Cowboys, the Bills would have a roughly 75% chance to get in.

True, but If the Bills can’t beat the Cowboys in Buffalo then I don’t expect them to go far in the playoffs. Would be extremely encouraging to beat KC and Dallas back to back. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Bills!Win! said:

LAMP

My daughter was born in 2017 and we broke out drouggt

My son was born in 2019 and we became a consistent playoff caliber team

My son was born this past Friday. Time to make a Super Bowl run

Trust the process 

Slow down partner, by the tome the Bills win the SB you will have 14 kids!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Dislike 1

10 minutes ago, Bills!Win! said:

LAMP

My daughter was born in 2017 and we broke out drought

Trust the process 

Congrats to you sir!

4 hours ago, BearNorth said:

Cooks, Gilmore, Parsons all expected to play for Dallas, despite missing time during the week with unspecified illness - per Ian Rapoport

Does Gilmore want to play?

He's back in Buffalo, which means his family won't be able to see him on television!

• Haha (+1) 2

48 minutes ago, Bills!Win! said:

LAMP

Trust the process 

my son was born in 2017 as well

1/11/17 to be exact

aka same day we hired McDermott 

which is part of the reason I selfishly did not want him fired 

• Like (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, Bills!Win! said:

LAMP

Trust the process 

congrats!!

my little lady is on her way in the next hour!!  Just waiting on the last little bit of dilation. 

Edited by CaliBills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 7

8 minutes ago, Buffalo619 said:

Who’s the refs today?

Craig Wrohlstad.  Dak has never lost a game he has officiated and his crew calls the second most illegal contact penalties.  Dallas leads the league in getting illegal contact and is number 2 in getting PI.

the bills can not give them simple penalties resulting in 50 yard plays that setup easy scores.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.