NFL Week #15 - Cowboys at Bills pregame Thread

BuffaloBill

3 minutes ago, JTown said:

What's the weather going to be like for the game?

On and off rain (more on than off), but interestingly  and more importantly imo while it's windy now, the wind is suppossed to die down form 19 mph to 8 around gametime. I like that.

Edited by Bferra13
  • Like (+1) 2

Just now, CowgirlsFan said:

Hi guys!

Best wishes for an injury free game.

Parking in Lot 6 and sitting in a corner on Row 7. ( not sure which corner)   Once we get parked my travel mate and I will walk down to Hammer's Lot.

umm ok 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 7

This should be great.  Seeing as Buf/Dal is by far the biggest game of the day for National interest and coverage, it feels like a mini regular season Super Bowl.   And hey, Buffalo gets to be the hosts...in our crappy weather.  Let's enjoy.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, CowgirlsFan said:

Hi guys!

Best wishes for an injury free game.

Parking in Lot 6 and sitting in a corner on Row 7. ( not sure which corner)   Once we get parked my travel mate and I will walk down to Hammer's Lot.

I'm sure you're nice and all and will be welcome but I loathe the cowboys, 2nd most hated team next to the patsies. and yes, it is because they owned the bills in both sb's as well as just the fact that they were never "americas team", at least not for everyone outside of the lone star state. stay cool, stay dry, enjoy the game and atmosphere. it's going to be...

LOUD!!

GO BILLS!!!!

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

People are talking about the weather as if it’s going to an extreme weather day.  There’s going to be rain and a little bit of wind.  50 degrees.  PLEASE!  

Big deal!  That’s typical for most December games in the NE.  

Weather will not impact on the game for either side, though Dallas seems to spending a ton of time thinking about it, so hopefully they outthink themselves 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

14 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Won't know until about 3:00

LFG BUFFALO BIG W's TODAY BIG W's!!!!

Officially at 3:00….but we pretty much know the game day already.  No Hyde or AJ.  

Taron Johnson and Dalton Kincaid who were LP will play.  Everyone else will be active.  

No practice squad call up mean the inactives will likely be:

▪️Micah Hyde
▪️AJ Epenesa
▪️Germaine Ifhedi
▪️Alec Anderson 
▪️Poona Ford

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

13 minutes ago, JohnNord said:

People are talking about the weather as if it’s going to an extreme weather day.  There’s going to be rain and a little bit of wind.  50 degrees.  PLEASE!  

Weather will not impact on the game for either side, though Dallas seems to spending a ton of time thinking about it, so hopefully they outthink themselves 

I don’t think the weather is a big deal, but it’s probably good for us if we have to put a label on it.  

A little rain, a little windy, temps in 40’s .. certainly not enough to affect anything we want to do, but at least something to deal with for the team who home and away (from an indoor stadium) splits are drastic. 

• Agree 1

Everyone on here has bills fever. This is unusual for the most pessimistic fan base forums. Hopefully high mark stadium feels the same energy today and matches the Week 4 Dolphins intensity. Loudest bills game in years 

a little rain and a lot of wind. When it’s too tough for them it’s just right for us! Where else would you rather be?

Edited by Bills!Win!
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

I'm in the camp of if the Bills can't be Dallas at home then just getting to the playoffs will be difficult and if they do, hard to see them winning more than one game at most.  But if the Bills do win today they should have a great shot at winning the division.  Time for Bills to show up or go home.

• Like (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, JohnNord said:

Yeah I disagree. Cowboys are a dome team w tons of timing based plays/ routes. They are not a strong running team and don't stop the run great. It will effect them enough to be a factor. 45 degrees and rainy is not fun. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

Dan Orlovski mentioned that Dallas is not as great on D when they actually have to communicate on the field and switch off. Mentions that we should be using motion on at least half of our offensive plays.

Cowboys D is 4th against no motion and 20th vs presnap  motion.

Lets hope Brady has a really nice game plan today. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

I'm sure you're nice and all and will be welcome but I loathe the cowboys, 2nd most hated team next to the patsies. and yes, it is because they owned the bills in both sb's as well as just the fact that they were never "americas team", at least not for everyone outside of the lone star state. stay cool, stay dry, enjoy the game and atmosphere. it's going to be...

LOUD!!

GO BILLS!!!!

Met him a couple years ago when he became something of a niche celebrity. Too bad he was kind of a jerk on social media, he was pretty pleasant in real life. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Met him a couple years ago when he became something of a niche celebrity. Too bad he was kind of a jerk on social media, he was pretty pleasant in real life. 

If I remember right he was trying to cash in on that moment as the Bills were getting popular again, which offended people and killed any use of it by the team. Which eh I can see it both ways, from general fans perspective you don't really want such a genuine moment ruined by anything like that, but for him he's constantly had his image used repeatedly I could see wanting to get something out of it. Whole thing is just kind of unfortunate.

8 minutes ago, jcamm1966 said:

As of 1130 am rain has moved out of Columbus oh headed your way , balmy in mid 40's little wind

The CBus!  Lived there for 6 years...up off of Morse and Schrock Road near Westerville.

35 minutes ago, RichRiderBills said:

Yeah I disagree. Cowboys are a dome team w tons of timing based plays/ routes. They are not a strong running team and don't stop the run great. It will effect them enough to be a factor. 45 degrees and rainy is not fun. 

Agreed...cold rain is far worse than snow.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.