Around the NFL Week 15

HappyDays

4 minutes ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

I'm not wrong at all. We can win out and still not get in.  

It’s less than a 1/100 chance even with a browns win today…you have to choose a long list of games perfectly to keep us out

trying to make it sound like we’d need to be lucky just to get in with 11 wins is way off base 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

Gotta win out, and hope Miami loses one to Baltimore or Dallas. 

That’s it. If we win out we will be fine but I think most of us hoped some of the angles would open for us to lose today and be fine. They really didn’t. Lose today and we aren’t out, but it would take a hell of a lot.

Just now, stevestojan said:

Did they really need to play with the Houston Oilers jerseys on the game they’re playing the real Houston? It is confusing the ***** out of me. 

Agree, same for me when I tuned in. Not that the Houston Texans have real fans anyway, but it also seems like a slap in the face of Texans fans, considering Houston moved to Nashville. It seems more appropriate to save for a different week. 

2 minutes ago, Aimee75 said:

I am scared The Bills are going to see todays scores and possibly come out flat. I hope I'm wrong.

I would certainly hope none of them are looking at scores right now.  They ate minutes away from kickoff

Edited by Gunsgoodtime

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.