Monday night games - Dolphins/Titans, Giants/Packers

Steptide

1 minute ago, stevewin said:

That may be the craziest thing I've ever seen.  At one point I thought it might be some kind of weird dark web fan snuff film category or something and the guy's heart was just going to explode and he would just die on screen.

Then at the end after he has a nervous breakdown the whole room politely claps.  Wtf is happening 

At one point the guy in the back seems to be smirking at his tantrum.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Wonder if the rest of the talking heads are going to cool on Tua as much as dick nose.  Everyone knows it but Miami fans.  Tua is a good qb in the right system and Hill gives him a big advantage in that system.  Without him, he wasn't very good against a bad team.

GBHif2ja8AACL09?format=jpg&name=large

• Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, stevewin said:

That may be the craziest thing I've ever seen.  At one point I thought it might be some kind of weird dark web fan snuff film category or something and the guy's heart was just going to explode and he would just die on screen.

Then at the end after he has a nervous breakdown the whole room politely claps.  Wtf is happening 

I'm not convinced that this guy going crazy every week for a different team is NOT an act for barstool.

14 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I'm beginning to think Daniel Jones might just suck.

Not being discussed.  If Devito wins out does that mean Daboll doesn't get fired and then doesn't become the Bills coach next year?

12 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Titans had a 0.4% Win Percentage according to Next Gen stats when they trailed 27-13 with a little over 3 mins left.

2nd most improbable win of the Next Gen sports era...

Same as they are every year since the 80s

Jeeze, did you post all of Twitter?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

I'm not convinced that this guy going crazy every week for a different team is NOT an act for barstool.

Oh - there's other clips of him? I'm not familiar with his work.  That would explain the clapping i guess

12 minutes ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

Hill will be back by Miami’s game against Dallas in 2 weeks…..  let’s not act like this is season ending. 

If he misses next week against the Jets that could be huge. If we win next week and they lose, it might not matter if he comes back. The final game of the year could be a win and in for the division scenario. 

26 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Saw a stat that said teams were 0-737 when down by that many points with that much time remaining

“From Week 12, 2017 until the Titans' Week 14 win, teams trailing by 14-plus points with under three minutes remaining were 0-582.” 

(from nfl.com) 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, 34-78-83 said:

Gotta be the head coach right? I mean fair is fair, LOL!

TBH I thought Vrabel did a really good tonight.  The Titans roster is mostly crappy and they found just about every way to blow it but when they showed him on the sidelines he was calm and calculated.  

Levis also turned it up at the end against Vic Fangio who was supposed to be this “god” of defense.  

This game felt a lot like a Bills collapse.  Miami’s numbers on offense look decent but they only scored TD’s when they were given a ridiculously short field by defense/ST’s.  The defense also scored a TD.

So the defense was the reason Miami had a 2 TD.  But in crunch time they absolutely wilted 

2 hours ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

Today's stat.

That is the first time in 767 NFL games that a team has lost when they were up 14 with sub 4 minutes left.  Hasn't happened since 2016.

Congratulations Miami!

I was following on-line until Miami made it 27-13, figuring it was over.  Later I was looking at fantasy stats and saw the score.

I had figured Miami could lose to Dallas and Baltimore, setting up the last game for the division.  Never expected them to lose at home to the Titans.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Wow, what a thing to wake up to.

Only solidifies in my mind that Tua is a mediocre quarterback propped up by Hill.

He might be a nice kid and all, but he really didn’t do a damn thing last night when it was all coming apart.  

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Wow, what a thing to wake up to.

Only solidifies in my mind that Tua is a mediocre quarterback propped up by Hill.

I have been snarky about the Dolphins offense: it's elaborate motion with timing routes with an All Pro and Pro Bowl WR, and then running it up the middle when teams sell out to limit the pass game. 

It's effective, but relies heavily on skill position talent and not QB play

Watching people wake up to this is awesome.  Is this like one of the best 36-hour stretches in Bills history or what?

Come-from-behind win on the road at KC with the whole country watching, followed by Mahomes and Reid showing their asses to the world, followed by one of the most epic MNF collapses ever by Miami at home. 

Edited by BRH
  • Like (+1) 6

6 hours ago, Big Turk said:

Titans had a 0.4% Win Percentage according to Next Gen stats when they trailed 27-13 with a little over 3 mins left.

2nd most improbable win of the Next Gen sports era...

Same as they are every year since the 80s

This has to be the longest post ever!!!!

• Agree 1

21 minutes ago, BRH said:

Watching people wake up to this is awesome.  Is this like one of the best 36-hour stretches in Bills history or what?

Come-from-behind win on the road at KC with the whole country watching, followed by Mahomes and Reid showing their asses to the world, followed by one of the most epic MNF collapses ever by Miami at home. 

Surely you can't be serious

A surprising thing is how conventional the collapse/comeback was.  It wasn't a bunch of mistakes and interceptions.  It was Tennessee effortlessly driving down the field twice, and miami not moving the ball, with Tua always panicking and getting tackled on 3rd and 4th downs when his first read isn't wide open.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.