Patty is not happy... Boo Hoo!

Huh? What?

21 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

This wasn’t even a subjective call. You literally can’t even complain about it. He was standing in Offside. Indisputably.

Yes.  It was something very clear, and if the refs missed it when it was that clear and allowed a go-ahead TD to stand, it would certainly have been commented on.

Edited by Beck Water

Honestly, these are the kinds of penalties that are most frustrating - ones away from the play or that have no impact on the play. The Bills uncharacteristically benefited from a few in this game, but they are frustrating  to have happen, speaking as a general fan of football. 

I understand why they are important and  have to be called, but……

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, WotAGuy said:

Honestly, these are the kinds of penalties that are most frustrating - ones away from the play or that have no impact on the play. The Bills uncharacteristically benefited from a few in this game, but they are frustrating  to have happen, speaking as a general fan of football. 

clearly someone pushed Toney Offside, he couldn’t be that dumb. Was probably That turn over machine Josh Allen. 

• Haha (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just watched his post match comments now … 

Unbelievable.., he has had time to cool down, shower and change and he is still going on about something which was technically the correct call …

The AFC Championship game last year … he and his team were the beneficiaries of several dubious calls which ultimately led to them winning a championship… short memory…

Edited by Aussie Joe
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, GoBills! said:

His Wrs are trash and I feel like Broncos will take the division and they could miss the playoffs...

I would love for them to miss the playoffs, but I think they have a very good AFC record and most of the tie breakers, so they would have to go 1-3 the rest of the way to miss altogether. Nothing would delight me more though.

9 minutes ago, WotAGuy said:

Kind of like the inconsequential 12th man on the field for a FG.  Got to call that though.  Tough way to lose our Denver game.

Bit what about the illegal man down the field at NE.  The flag was thrown and the replay showed him downfield but they picked it up.  That still annoys me.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Einstein's Dog said:

Kind of like the inconsequential 12th man on the field for a FG.  Got to call that though.  Tough way to lose our Denver game.

Bit what about the illegal man down the field at NE.  The flag was thrown and the replay showed him downfield but they picked it up.  That still annoys me.

To me it’s not really like that…broncos game is game over either way on that fg.  Chiefs game today was far from over even if refs didn’t call obvious small penalties at the end of games and the chiefs got 7 there 

Chiefs are up in arms like they had a walkoff win it just doesn’t make any sense to me 

• Agree 3

I generally tend to like Mahomes, his game and what he has added to the spot. 

But this is just piss poor. What a complete let down of character. Not only did you let your emotions get the best of you (understandable), you then did not own up to it and instead cast blame upon others. 

Step up and eat it. Don’t cry about a 2nd and 10 play that was obviously a penalty, regardless of how inconsequential it was. 

You don’t like the refs deciding a game? Don’t leave it so close at the end. For once, it didn’t go your way and you have a toddler-esque break down? 

Stop channeling your wife and brother, and start acting like the face of the NfL. 

Grow up wimp. 

• Like (+1) 8
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Whomever said that Reid was backing him up to make him look better is correct. Reid AND Mahomes look like sore losers now. 

Mahomes better toughen up, because more outbursts like this will get the country perceiving him as a spoiled brat. And it won't be long until Reid stops backing him up after games and media questions turn into "how do you get Mahomes to calm down in difficult situations". 

• Like (+1) 2

Generally don’t hate Mahomes or Kelce or whomever, but there’s a different kind of joy when you get a W and cause a reaction like that. His annoying wife is mad, so that’s a plus too. If TayTay writes a song about it that would be great.

Kidding aside, his reaction to his team getting a legit penalty and losing a regular season game vs Josh when he’s dueling in the playoffs is night and day. We’ve had some absolute garbage no-calls or phantom calls and you don’t see reactions of that magnitude. If Josh pulled that, even once, he’d be crucified. Mahomes is gonna be given a pass because his receivers suck. “I don’t blame him, he’s passionate and expects every call to go his w… I mean, he expect to win every game. He’s a leader like that…”

• Agree 1

22 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Says it all.

I've known this about Mahomes for years. I'm glad it's finally coming to light. 

If he played for the Bills he would be Carson Palmer at best. 

6 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

I generally tend to like Mahomes, his game and what he has added to the spot. 

But this is just piss poor. What a complete let down of character. Not only did you let your emotions get the best of you (understandable), you then did not own up to it and instead cast blame upon others. 

Step up and eat it. Don’t cry about a 2nd and 10 play that was obviously a penalty, regardless of how inconsequential it was. 

You don’t like the refs deciding a game? Don’t leave it so close at the end. For once, it didn’t go your way and you have a toddler-esque break down? 

Stop channeling your wife and brother, and start acting like the face of the NfL. 

Grow up wimp. 

Preach. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, AlfaBill said:

Yes. Remember the Houston playoff game kickoff fiasco? Texans were warned. 

Yeah, and that was incredibly crooked.  I’ve never heard of a team getting a warning before, although I have seen missed calls and I’m now wondering if that was the reason why they were “missed”?

19 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

To me it’s not really like that…broncos game is game over either way on that fg.  Chiefs game today was far from over even if refs didn’t call obvious small penalties at the end of games and the chiefs got 7 there 

Chiefs are up in arms like they had a walkoff win it just doesn’t make any sense to me 

Yeah, it’s not like it was the second drive in overtime and the receiver fumbles and the defense clearly recovers…

honey was excited about a play that had been called and was clearly over the line.

Rather than just admitting it HC and star QB doubled down on sideline and then in press conference doubled down again saying they should have been giving a warning.

The NFL used to do this but this year they repeatedly have been penalizing teams.

So does KC expect:

To get same kind of treatment from zebras they have gotten for years.

Did not bother looking at emphasis letters that they got and did not review game films from this year.

Some posters defending them should just change damn jerseys.

• Like (+1) 1

Well, I’ve seen enough. Give that man the MVP to help heal his boo boo. While we’re at it, throw in the Walter Payton because that on field “passion” really enhances his work in the community. 

Always thought he was oddly a way better person than his lowlife wife abd family somehow. After that pathetic display I guess we see he’s not so classy himself.

Edited by Kincaid Kool-Aid
  • Like (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.