Congratulations to Dawson Knox

BillsFan619

I am NOT crying, @Beck Water is crying 😇

**sniff sniff sniff*****

Naww actually Dawson is marrying a WNY girl Good for him! 

I'm not mad.

I wish him all the best and may his first child be a man child (so I can fix him up with my newborn grand daughter)

😇

Edited by muppy
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Warcodered said:

I hope his wrist is healed and he's back this week so he can shut up a lot of this ***** hate he keeps getting, it's getting ridiculous, we're supposed to be fans of the team and this is nothing but a nice thing but some of the replies on the tweets for this are ***** awful.

😒

Ignore the trolls!

2 hours ago, Warcodered said:

He's 27, that doesn't seem like a weird age to be getting married.

It is if you're a multi millionaire. 

2 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I actually thought he was younger. I personally like the Jeter plan but when you find the one, you should lock it down. 

My sentiments exactly. 

3 hours ago, Warcodered said:

I hope his wrist is healed and he's back this week so he can shut up a lot of this ***** hate he keeps getting, it's getting ridiculous, we're supposed to be fans of the team and this is nothing but a nice thing but some of the replies on the tweets for this are ***** awful.

😒

Well, at least we know they'll probably never get separated.

4 hours ago, RobbRiddick said:

I'm going to propose, where can I hire a professional photographer to snap the moment so I an put it on instagram? Also, could you photograph the wedding and the conception of our first child too?

I know, I know, I'm old and miserable

yeah kinda you are :)  

when we were young, engagement announcements were spread word of mouth ; nowadays , its instantaneously via packaged instragram posts.  oh well, made up content but much better distribution! 

1 hour ago, JoeF said:

Congrats to the happy couple.....cool that Dawson found his soulmate in WNY.  

agree.  I did.   great place to find a girl 

5 hours ago, Warcodered said:

😒

It was a COACHING decision to start Knox and not Kincaid as the primary receiving target at TE, and some people are trying to take it out on Knox. He doesn't decide how much he is targeted or used, and sure he's had some drops but there is a reason why Kincaid was drafted so high. The coaches are the issue, not Knox and all of this hate truly is unwarranted... you nailed it.

Just now, EasternOHBillsFan said:

It was a COACHING decision to start Knox and not Kincaid as the primary receiving target at TE, and some people are trying to take it out on Knox. He doesn't decide how much he is targeted or used, and sure he's had some drops but there is a reason why Kincaid was drafted so high. The coaches are the issue, not Knox and all of this hate truly is unwarranted... you nailed it.

That and the decision to have him keep playing for two weeks after getting injured, so he played with that bad wrist right as the wheels were starting to come off the offense, really didn't help his reputation with his past drop issues.

• Awesome! (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

That and the decision to have him keep playing for two weeks after getting injured, so he played with that bad wrist right as the wheels were starting to come off the offense, really didn't help his reputation with his past drop issues.

It's just sad and frankly is a prime example WHY we are having the kind of season we are.

9 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Right, I talk about the Bills actually being quite aggressive sometimes in how they handle injuries and I've taken some flack for it because supposedly McDermott is "super conservative".  But the decision to play Knox with a wrist that needed surgery for 2 weeks...Benford played with a club on his hand...Beasley played with broken ribs and a broken ankle.... Milano was allowed to try to play when he couldn't lift his arm to make a tackle, Ford when he couldn't lift his arm to make a block

No, I don't think the Bills are "super conservative" in how they handle injuries.

14 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

Also Kincaid was a pretty bad blocker and not as complete of a player as Knox. It made sense why they brought Kincaid in slowly. Now, Knox is clearly the second TE.

• Like (+1) 1

This forum is really hard on DK. I bet he’s a stud next year and maybe the rest of this year, under Brady and with Kincaid coming up. A good 2 TE set would be great with an actual OC who could use it 

16 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

I think the question for McDermott is "who does he replace on the roster?"

Sherfield?

Edited by AlfaBill

16 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Also Kincaid was a pretty bad blocker and not as complete of a player as Knox. It made sense why they brought Kincaid in slowly. Now, Knox is clearly the second TE.

I get that, but the way they did it cost us ground that we can't get back because we have 6 wins... Ken Dorsey was fired, so maybe the way he did it was proven to be ineffective. He brought him along TOO slowly...

I can see another opponent having the same issue at WR, the Chiefs... they have this really great rookie WR in Rice and he's just not ready to claim that WR1 spot. We got lucky that Kincaid has finally been able to step in and get us the production we needed all along.

• Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

I think the question for McDermott is "who does he replace on the roster?"

I am not sure what Knox’s role is at this point.  If they go back to 12 as a primary strategy, I think my head will explode.  Kincaid is the better player right now.  

1 hour ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

@muppyI already called dibs on Kincaid draft night so...Don't. Even. Think. About. It....:cry:

OH SNAP lmao I hear you hermano/ hermana 🙂 

It's a good thing I have already transferred my girl crush status to MR LEONARD FLOYD. 

#STUD

He is ALL Man. Just sayin'.  muppy isn't the long suffering kind. I really hope he's not married 

♥️

1 hour ago, Draconator said:

I wanna see a Steel Cage match. Muppy vs Sherlock for the rights to Dalton. 

quiet rabble.  nope Nope NOPE we are Straight! Im a lover not a fighter.

oh Leonard.....*swoon**

lol

• Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.