SNF Chiefs at Packers Game Thread

Process

1 minute ago, Chicken Boo said:

That was 100% paas interference.  The DB can play the ball, that doesn't give him the right to mug the receiver en route to the ball.  

He was early on the contact.  That's PI.

I will only say that in the angles they showed it looked like it. But in a few other angles it looked like both of them turned back toward the ball and it was uncatchable. The Packers got lucky but the chiefs got just as lucky with the bull#### call to Kermit going out of bounds and a few other missed calls

Pack defense closed it out.

I don’t think this helps Buffalo at all.  We’re just going to get a more dialed in Chiefs teams, desperate for seeding and will be bitching all week how their WRs get mugged.  So buckle up for more Bills secondary penalties.  Goodnight 

• Eyeroll 2
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, zow2 said:

I don’t think this helps Buffalo at all.  We’re just going to get a more dialed in Chiefs teams, desperate for seeding and will be bitching all week how their WRs get mugged.  So buckle up for more Bills secondary penalties.  Goodnight 

We’re better than KC.   Coming off a bye.  And far more desperate.  

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

That was 100% pass interference.  The DB can play the ball, that doesn't give him the right to mug the receiver en route to the ball.  

He was early on the contact.  That's PI.

League has been giving the PI calls depending on the skill level of the receiver more than ever. That’s why there was no call last week when sherfield was tackled before the ball arrived 

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

We’re better than KC.   Coming off a bye.  And far more desperate.  

Coming off a bye is often a double-edged sword.

I don't think it will be in this case, but you can't discount the possibility.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, zow2 said:

The only concern point I have is all week the refs will have in their heads that the chiefs got jobbed. They'll be more apt to call PI and such against us.

There have been studies about this. 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.