Buffalo @ Philadelphia Game Thread - 1st half

Simon

Just now, Bills!Win! said:

I had to do something right after cook dropped the pass. How did the bills not score on that drive? They were close 

2 straight false starts and Allen went for the pass to the sticks instead of a safer 7ish yard pass to at least get a FG.  Then special teams flag, and 2 or 3 D penalties.  Classic stuff.

• Agree 1

Just now, Einstein said:

I haven't seen a flag yet that wasn't our fault.

The facemask was clear. The encroachment was clear. The defensive holding was clear.

The defensive holding is a play that happens to every team on every snap. The refs just decided to call it there for some reason. 

• Agree 2

For everyone blaming the refs, honest question: which penalty was incorrect? 

There are a lot of penalties against this team because they committed a lot of penalties. 

It’s embarrassing to watch people blame the refs. Turn the game on and watch. The Bills are a sadly undisciplined team. That’s it. It’s not some weird conspiracy to keep a mediocre team out of the playoffs. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, QB Bills said:

Players like Cook and Philips lose games for you. A winning team can't employ players like that. No matter how talented they may or may not be.

As bad as Phillips has been in previous weeks with costly penalties I think the only way to stop this tush push garbage is jumping the snap…the eagles pick up 4th and 1s like 99% of the time 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.