AFC East Miami Dolphins (7-3) @ New York Jets(4-6) Friday 3pm FOX

HOUSE

Jets next 4 games. 

Fins

Falcons

Texans

Fins

A win today keeps the light on for them, going into another potential win against the Falcons.. then heading into two games that could massively help us.. Texans/Dolphins. 

I don’t expect them to keep it close today.. but man, they could help us out in a massive way here. 

3 hours ago, Ray Stonada said:

My brain can't accept a Friday NFL game. Feels really wrong. 

That said, let's go Boyle!

Amazon is trying to screw over the last of the small businesses and big retailers alive. That the NFL was so brazen and greedy they skirted a federal law to broadcast this game is sad. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Steptide said:

The time is so strange to me. 3pm? Why not make it like 7pm for those that do have to work today? I dunno, whatever 

I think television ratings are notoriously bad on Friday nights, so you rarely see events being broadcast at that time.

• Agree 1

The Jets really don't have a chance at all this game so honestly the best thing for the Bills would be for the Dolphins to get some of the injury luck we have had. Hill and Wilkins are both scummy people (Hill for being a domestic abuser and Wilkins for molesting /sexually assaulting Allen in a pile in Miami last year) so I wouldn't be sad if the Jets make it very hard for them to finish the season with some well timed and located hard hits 

• Dislike 2

1 hour ago, Steptide said:

The time is so strange to me. 3pm? Why not make it like 7pm for those that do have to work today? I dunno, whatever 

Federal law prohibits NFL games airing after 6pm on Fridays or on Saturdays during the fall. No joke. Federal law.

55 minutes ago, JJGauna said:

NBA also taking advantage of Black Friday, Celtics tip off at 2:30 (eastern).

I'm sure all 37 NBA fans will be watching 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SCBills said:

Jets next 4 games. 

Fins

Falcons

Texans

Fins

A win today keeps the light on for them, going into another potential win against the Falcons.. then heading into two games that could massively help us.. Texans/Dolphins. 

I don’t expect them to keep it close today.. but man, they could help us out in a massive way here. 

While you're most likely correct, the one caveat we can throw in is that when it comes to divisional games teams know each other well and sometimes it's a different game than expected. I don't think anyone saw NE beating us earlier in the year either. Being this one is played in Jersey it could have the same vibe.

4 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

While you're most likely correct, the one caveat we can throw in is that when it comes to divisional games teams know each other well and sometimes it's a different game than expected. I don't think anyone saw NE beating us earlier in the year either. Being this one is played in Jersey it could have the same vibe.

Agreed .. I just need to see Miami actually lose one of these games.

They don’t seem capable of beating teams with Championship aspirations, but they’ve also shown with a healthy Tua that they don’t really lose to meh teams. 

Hopefully that changes today. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Juice_32 said:

Don’t feel great about the Jets chances obviously, but maybe big Q can rag-doll Tua a few times and there’s always the chance that the infamous Met Life turf will do it’s thing.

You never know maybe the Jets defense can keep the Dolphins from scoring and the Jets offense will keep the Jets from scoring and we get a thrilling 0-0 tie for the Black Friday game.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, RobbRiddick said:

COME ON JETS! YOU CAN DO IT. 

We can hope. 

4 minutes ago, Bogie_Klinkhammer said:

Well, you just heard it, an exclusive 

" If the Jets lose they are probably out of the playoffs"

Amazing...:doh:

Rodgers ridiculous return theory gets an eaay out…this was always the plan 

• Haha (+1) 1

• Simon pinned this topic
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.