MNF Eagles @ Chiefs Game Thread

Process

4 minutes ago, BuffaloBillsGospel2014 said:

We B word about gabe Davis , just imagine having this bunch of WR that KC has.

If Kelce isn’t prime Kelce, we do have better weapons than them given the emergence of Kincaid.  

Kelce has just been so good that it didn’t really matter until now, when it seems age is catching up to him a bit. 

Edited by SCBills

Goodnight Irene. Turn out the Lights, the parties over.

bwaahaahaaa

woulda coulda choulda Troy pontificating blah blah blah blah blah

KC loses. I'm looking to next weeks game.  Eagles are formidable. KC fans go home sad. Great night.

🙂

Just now, Mikie2times said:

Jesus it hit his hands 

They still should have destroyed him after it, but yeah he should have at least done better than that, though it was also a ***** missile.

Suber Bowl preview god I hope not, man I really want Brady to not be a fluke and us to make it to the playoffs, these Chiefs ain't *****.

3 minutes ago, BuffaloBillsGospel2014 said:

We B word about gabe Davis , just imagine having this bunch of WR that KC has.

MVS is Gabe Davis. Justin Watson is Khalil Shakir. Their pass catching weapons are not that far off from ours IMO. When you factor in how much better their OL and offensive coaching is I don't think it's crazy to say Allen and Mahomes have about equivalent supporting casts.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Notice how the Eagles are playing press man?

That is how you beat the Chiefs and Bengals.

Love it.

Yeah, we should do this once in a while just to throw something different at these teams but we just absolutely insist on playing cover defense no matter what.

• Disagree 1

The fact that the Chiefs have such an awful WR group is an enormous front office fail.  It should not be that hard to surround Pat Mahomes with a few decent receivers.  It’s probably going to prevent them from winning another Super Bowl.

Just now, Warcodered said:

They still should have destroyed him after it, but yeah he should have at least done better than that, though it was also a ***** missile.

Suber Bowl preview god I hope not, man I really want Brady to not be a fluke and us to make it to the playoffs, these Chiefs ain't *****.

So sick of seeing that 13 seconds coverage. We have signifgantly better WR's than KC. I even think our defense will match them long term. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.