MNF Eagles @ Chiefs Game Thread

Process

If this was the SB again, I would cheer for KC as I despise the Philly fanbase and never want to see them win any championships going forward. Seeing that it is just a regular season game, I want to see Mahomes, Reid & Kelce knocked down off their high horses. 

Edited by LabattBlue
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Toledo Bill said:

I’m sure it’s just me but it seems every KC game that is a prime time game is in KC (probably just my dislike of the Chiefs).

No I noticed this too. It's literally like they always play at home. I know they don't, it's nuts that it seems that way.

• Agree 1

Best case is that Eagles go all in to avenge their superbowl loss last year and come into next week spent emotionally/physically/mentally so Bills have a shot at the upset.

But in reality Andy Reid and Chiefs are always at their best coming out of the bye week and this is the time of year they take things to another level shades of all those Brady/Patriots teams and don't lose a game the rest of the way. Which is somewhat scary this time around with what a historically dominant defense and team that's virtually unscathed with major injuries like most years. Predicting a big time blowout Chiefs win tonight but would love to be wrong of course.

• Like (+1) 1

I agree with RGIII.  Only one team, The Eagles have had this game circled on their calendars since the schedule came out. They want some revenge.  Big game for KC too, but the intangible that Philly has i think will push them over.  

Eagles 27

KC  23

• Like (+1) 2

Wow. ESPN nominating Joe Brady for the silly “HIMMY” award. It’s stupid, but I hope Ken Dorsey isn’t watching. That’s a little salt in the wound and it was one game. The game last night couldn’t have gone worse for Ken. I hated him as OC but he seemed like a nice enough psychopath in real life. 

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

Such a big game for the Bills. Our next 2 opponents.

It would be great to see Philly crush the Chiefs.  With the 49ers looming after the Bills game for them, next week is the classic trap game.  And I fully agree w/ others - the Eagles probably aren't losing 2 in a row.

Fly Eagles, fly....

26 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

According to reports, no Taylor Swift tonight.  Bet the under on Kelce.

Sadly this has actually become a reason people are betting on Kelce.

I can see it now. Buffalo vs KC. AFCCG. Camera pans to Swift. She's in an Allen jersey. Travis cries. Chiefs lose.

It was a set up all along. 8D chess.

• Haha (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

Wow. ESPN nominating Joe Brady for the silly “HIMMY” award. It’s stupid, but I hope Ken Dorsey isn’t watching. That’s a little salt in the wound and it was one game. The game last night couldn’t have gone worse for Ken. I hated him as OC but he seemed like a nice enough psychopath in real life. 

Eric Mangini was still ripping McDermott on that FS1 show today. Says firing Dorsey was wrong for so many reasons. I realize he and some other ex-coaches stick together on these types of things but maybe McD saw something. Maybe there was no play calling chemistry between Allen, Dorsey and McD.  We shall see.  So far the scoreboard shows:  McDermott 1, all his detractors 0. 

• Agree 1

Just now, zow2 said:

Eric Mangini was still ripping McDermott on that FS1 show today. Says firing Dorsey was wrong for so many reasons. I realize he and some other ex-coaches stick together on these types of things but maybe McD saw something. Maybe there was no play calling chemistry between Allen, Dorsey and McD.  We shall see.  So far the scoreboard shows:  McDermott 1, all his detractors 0. 

I mean, kind of bad timing there. It's a 1-game sample, but replacing Dorsey absolutely looks like the right move as of today.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

What! I heard she was going to bring her parents to this one. 

Apparently after a fan died at one of her concerts from the heat (they didn't offer water to the fans for purchase, at least that's the rumor) she had to cancel her Saturday show and is still in Buenos Ares.

4 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Ask yourself where is Eric Mangini and why isn’t he employed by a franchise now. I liked Ken but McDermott made the right move 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.