MNF Eagles @ Chiefs Game Thread

Process

8 minutes ago, Success said:

I mean, kind of bad timing there. It's a 1-game sample, but replacing Dorsey absolutely looks like the right move as of today.

Next two games are pretty telling.  Win both, concluding Brady replacing Dorsey was the solution is perfectly reasonable.  Win one, concluding Brady replacing Dorsey was at least not a bad move is perfectly reasonable. Lost both, concluding Brady replacing Dorsey was too little too late is probably where most fans will be. 

Edited by Chaos
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, muppy said:

could the hype be any more obnoxious. We get it. It's a big game.  The coverage so far has me kind of gagging. Too much ball washing going on.

Given both teams are #1 seeds to be this deep into the season, probably deserves the most hype a  regular season monday night game can get. 

1 minute ago, Chaos said:

Given both teams are #1 seeds to be this deep into the season, probably deserves the most hype a  regular season monday night game can get. 

yes I get that but it raked my nerves tonight for some reason. *shrugs*

11 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Eric Mangini was still ripping McDermott on that FS1 show today. Says firing Dorsey was wrong for so many reasons. I realize he and some other ex-coaches stick together on these types of things but maybe McD saw something. Maybe there was no play calling chemistry between Allen, Dorsey and McD.  We shall see.  So far the scoreboard shows:  McDermott 1, all his detractors 0. 

McD seemed to take a little shot at Dorsey in his PC.  I don't think intentionally but none the less... he said something like " I could hear all the offensive chatter between all the coaches and the adjustments made throughout the game."

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.