Outlook on McDermott if we turn it around

Mikie2times

1 hour ago, Kmart128 said:

I dont think its a smart to fire McDermott. Say what you want but he managed to get to the playoffs with Tyrod Taylor. And the only year he missed the playoffs was with rookie Josh Allen and a rebuilding year

I get that argument, McDermott is clearly a pretty good coach. But this is a Super Bowl roster, is he a Super Bowl coach? That remains to be seenĀ 

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Wizard said:

I guess we would need a definition of what "turning it around" means.

Ā 

For me, the Bills must make the playoffs and win at least one playoff game for me toĀ  consider a "turnaround."

Ā 

This likely means Buffalo has to go 4-2 here on out and finish out 10-7 in the regular season.

Ā 

We already had 3 silly losses from poor coaching, poor management, and poor play (first Jets game, Patriots, and Broncos).Ā 

Ā 

Listed below are my 7Ā Ā "musts" for a a mini rebuild/retooling and to keep Buffalo competitive. If they can do these things, I would go another year with McDermott and Beane.

Ā 

If not, new leadership is needed.

Ā 

7 Things McDermott Must Do

1. Make Playoffs

Ā 

2. Win at least 1 playoff game

Ā 

3. Joe Brady has offense scoring 24-35 points every game, or we get a top 5 available OC with proven success for next season by February 2024.

Ā 

4. McDermott has a time management/situational guy helping him in tight games/situations. Seriously!

Ā 

5. Bills cut bait on overpriced veterans. There is a plan that restructures Allen and Diggs as our cap currently is not friendly for 2024.

Ā 

6. FA focus is in depth. Draft focuses on a promising #2 WR prospect, a RT, and and secondary help.Ā  We return/retain guys like Floyd and Epenesa or key pass rushers we can afford.

Ā 

7. A DC is in place that is not from the Panthers. The person has had success as a DC and is hired by February 2024. This defense is complementary of McDermott's philosophy.Ā Ā I'd like to see better tackling, less boneheaded penalties (12 on the field) and creating turnovers more frequently, but, we do have a good defense.Ā 

Spot on. Very well said!

1. No.

2. The most winning coach since Levy. One in which has brought Buffalo from a complete laughingstock and irrelevant to fans being disappointed if they do not make the playoffs. The whole demeanor of Bills football changed the day he was hired. This season has been an anomaly in my opinion. The Bills as a team has underperformed and if they turn it around and go on a rampage, it should be clear to everyone why.Ā 

No, I am not on the can the coach train.Ā 

I have lived through Dick Juron and other losers. Good coaches and team chemistry are hard to come by.Ā Ā 

Ā 

If the Bills go on a sustained losing streak and become irrelevant once again...sure, it is time for a change.Ā 

Ā 

If they fire him for this season, it is possible, they get a winner, but like the draught should have taught anyone who survived it, it is also possible to get a complete loser.Ā 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Lane Meyer K12 said:

1. No.

2. The most winning coach since Levy. One in which has brought Buffalo from a complete laughingstock and irrelevant to fans being disappointed if they do not make the playoffs. The whole demeanor of Bills football changed the day he was hired. This season has been an anomaly in my opinion. The Bills as a team has underperformed and if they turn it around and go on a rampage, it should be clear to everyone why.Ā 

I have lived through Dick Juron and other losers. Good coaches and team chemistry are hard to come by.Ā Ā 

Ā 

If the Bills go on a sustained losing streak and become irrelevant once again...sure, it is time for a change.Ā 

Ā 

If they fire him for this season, it is possible, they get a winner, but like the draught should have taught anyone who survived it, it is also possible to get a complete loser.Ā 

Fans want a SB. Thatā€™s it. Some believe this is a team thatā€™s capable and have had their shortcomings in the McDermott era. Whether heā€™s here or not remains to be seen but if we miss the playoffs and have a similar season next year then itā€™s time to move on.Ā 
Ā 

No doubt the Pegulaā€™s have the same expectations as us fans.Ā 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, BBFL said:

Fans want a SB. Thatā€™s it. Some believe this is a team thatā€™s capable and have had their shortcomings in the McDermott era. Whether heā€™s here or not remains to be seen but if we miss the playoffs and have a similar season next year then itā€™s time to move on.Ā 
Ā 

No doubt the Pegulaā€™s have the same expectations as us fans.Ā 

Ā 

I agree, two misses in the playoffs (two losing subpar seasons) with this talent provides a reasonable reason to move on. This season is not over yet and winning cures all. If this season does not turn out the way we all hope, with the key injuries the Bills have had and the possibility that Dorsey brought a negative energy to the offense, I would like to see where things go in 2024 before the HC is canned.Ā 

• Like (+1) 1

Not sure if anyone has noticed - but McDermott calls a pretty good defense.Ā Ā 

Ā 

While you need more out of a HC than that, it's not a bad foundation. There are a lot of bad coaches in the league.Ā  With a good OC, I think McD can succeed.Ā  And if he turns it around this season and we finish strong, he of course has to stay.

Ā 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

10 hours ago, Einstein said:

Ā 

If this happens then I think McD needs to answer some tough questions about why he didnā€™t make a change sooner.

Ā 

That type of run against the gauntlet of teams upcoming would be a clear and direct indictment on Dorsey.

Ā 

Ā 

I love logic like this.

Ā 

If we get worse, blame McDermott. Whereas if we get better, we should blame McDermott.

Ā 

Makes total sense as long as your guiding principle is neither logic nor a desire to win but instead just pure hatred of Sean McDermott.

Nice start against the Jets, but it was way premature to assume we are headed for some type of miraculous turnaround.

Ā 

We almost damned near need to win out to get in.

Ā 

That's REALLY hard with our schedule. Ā 

Ā 

The Philly game will be a massive test and we'll know a lot more following that game than we know now following the Jets game.

Ā 

Ā 

1 hour ago, Einstein said:

Ā 

In not impressed with the defense. They played well but I expected them to play well against that terrible Jets offense.

What I am impressed with is the Bills offense.

Ā 

To put 32 points up against that Jets defense is unbelievable.

Ā 

Agree generally, but it's far from a #1 ranked D.Ā  They're the 12th ranked scoring D.Ā Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

5 hours ago, Niagara Dude said:

I don't he was good but I also don't think he was the worse either. Ā Everyone looking for someone to blame without blaming McDermott who did nit have his team ready to play against bad teams. I think part of the reason our offence has not been great because Beanne has failed at adding WR'S and Davis is not a true #2 WR. Ā Yes Dorsey was not great but you also need weapons on the field

Imo, we have had the weapons, Dorsey either refused to use them or didnā€™t know how to use them, McDermott shares blame for not insisting that available personnel be used effectively, Joe Brady already new how to use available personnelā€¦,Ā 

Ā 

Could we use a real #2 WR? Yes we could, but that doesnā€™t preclude using the guys we already have on the roster.Ā 
Ā 

GO BILLS!!!

• Agree 1

19 minutes ago, bigK14094 said:

However the Bills finish, McD is staying.Ā  this crowd is missing seeing the forest because of the trees getting in the way.

Ā 

What's the forest then? Pegula being content with 1st/2nd round playoff exits for Josh's entire career? That is what he is paying $250M for?

Ā 

Ā 

1 minute ago, Don Otreply said:

Imo, we have had the weapons, Dorsey either refused to use them or didnā€™t know how to use them, McDermott shares blame for not insisting that available personnel be used effectively, Joe Brady already new how to use available personnelā€¦,Ā 

Ā 

Could we use a real #2 WR? Yes we could, but that doesnā€™t preclude using the guys we already have on the roster.Ā 
Ā 

GO BILLS!!!

Ā 

Agreed 100%. There is enough talent on this Offense to score and win every week. It's all been how we use them, or rather, how we HAVENT used them.

Ā 

It would be nice to bring in a big talent with major speed. But there is plenty of talent available to use. Josh, Diggs, Kincaid, Shakir, Cook, Murray, and then even Davis. Plenty there to work with.

• Agree 1

11 hours ago, GoBills808 said:

Not me

Ā 

No matter how detrimental I believe McDermott is to our chances at a SB...I still want wins every SundayĀ 

Ā 

Same here, no matter what. I hope to god McD proves me wrong and makes me look foolish while they make the playoffs. It'll be fantastic.

But my view on him hasn't changed. Brady had an excellent first game as coordinator, and the team really rallied and responded this week. It was awesome to see. But McD is directly responsible for at least two losses on the season so far that were defeat he snatched from the jaws of victory (NE and DEN). If the Bills don't go 5-2 down the stretch and make the playoffs, he should be canned. And if they do make the playoffs, I'd understand them sticking with him, but nothing changes for my opinion the either. He's thoroughly proved himself to be the coach who will choke when faced with critical head coaching decisions in big games, and I think Pegula would be delaying the inevitable if he sticks with him.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Lane Meyer K12 said:

1. No.

Ā 

Ā 

I think you're confusing McDermott with Josh Allen.Ā  Without him, McDermott is just another drought-era bum, indistinguishable from the likes of Dick Jauron, Gregggg Williams, etc.Ā Ā 

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Captain Hindsight said:

I get that argument, McDermott is clearly a pretty good coach. But this is a Super Bowl roster, is he a Super Bowl coach? That remains to be seenĀ 

Iā€™d give him another year after this oneā€¦it wouldnā€™t be pretty but weā€™d likely be winning exactly like the chiefs are right now and have a similar record if our top 4 defensive players werenā€™t out/playing hurt.

Ā 

defense has been winning all around the league this yearā€¦the game seems to be changing a lot very quickly itā€™s pretty crazy. Ā 
Ā 

if things remain this way and we miss the playoffs by a game or so it will likely be a pretty huge statistical anomaly. Ā The team with the best point differential that missed the playoffs was the ā€˜89 49ers at +100 and we are likely gonna be significantly higher than thatĀ 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

Sean McDermott is a good defensive coordinator.Ā  He is an average head coach.

Ā 

I believe he's smart, with a strong football mind for that side of the ball.Ā  And he did a great job rebuilding the culture in this locker room, rescuing us from the drought.

But he struggles in high-pressure, big-game moments.Ā  Details get missed and mistakes get made.Ā  His defense has also crumbled in the postseason against the league's better quarterbacks, and thus far he's not had an answer.

Ā 

To me, the real question is whether the Bills players still believe in him leading the team.Ā Ā 

If they have lost confidence, this team need a fresh start.

Ā 

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Mikie2times said:

The better we perform in the short term, the more likely we will maintain the status quo in the long term. I don't see any way that isn't the case. It was already a long shot that we would part ways with McDermott after this year. It was going to take an implosion on the trajectory of what we had seen prior to Dorsey being canned. If they turn it around and threaten the playoffs it's not going to happen.Ā 

Ā 

Do some of you feel strongly enough about McDermott to actual want this thing to implode for the greater good? Do some of you feel if we can somehow get back on track to make the playoffs that it would alter your view on him as the coach next year? Curious what the outlook is on this.Ā 

Ā 

If the Bills make the playoffs this year pretty sure there's zero chance of McD going anywhere even if they are one and done and blown out in the process.

Ā 

But I still think that's a pipe dream because I don't see the Bills winning either of the next 2 games even if they played like they did yesterday which would mean 10-7 is best case and that's likely not getting it done for either wildcard or division title.

2 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

Ā 

If the Bills make the playoffs this year pretty sure there's zero chance of McD going anywhere even if they are one and done and blown out in the process.

Ā 

But I still think that's a pipe dream because I don't see the Bills winning either of the next 2 games even if they played like they did yesterday which would mean 10-7 is best case and that's likely not getting it done for either wildcard or division title.

If they play like they did yesterday and get 30+ PPG they'll likely win at least 1 of the 2, if not both.Ā Ā 

Ā 

Certainly not a sure thing but I have a cautious amount of confidence that Brady is going to get more out of Allen for the rest of the season.Ā 

1 minute ago, Bruffalo said:

If they play like they did yesterday and get 30+ PPG they'll likely win at least 1 of the 2, if not both.Ā Ā 

Ā 

Certainly not a sure thing but I have a cautious amount of confidence that Brady is going to get more out of Allen for the rest of the season.Ā 

Ā 

You might be right but the problem is the Chiefs and Eagles also play at that same level week after week and obviously Mahomes/Hurts truly make Zack Wilson look like the 3rd string caliber QB he is.

Ā 

I think tonight's game will be very telling on the Bills chances depending on what both the Eagles/Chiefs look like coming out of a bye. I expect the Chiefs to be dominant and send a message to the rest of the NFL which would be a bad omen in these next 2 games facing both an angry Eagles team coming off a loss to the team that beat them in the SB, and then the Chiefs who simply don't lose Nov/Dec games especially at home.

5 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

Ā 

You might be right but the problem is the Chiefs and Eagles also play at that same level week after week and obviously Mahomes/Hurts truly make Zack Wilson look like the 3rd string caliber QB he is.

Ā 

I think tonight's game will be very telling on the Bills chances depending on what both the Eagles/Chiefs look like coming out of a bye. I expect the Chiefs to be dominant and send a message to the rest of the NFL which would be a bad omen in these next 2 games facing both an angry Eagles team coming off a loss to the team that beat them in the SB, and then the Chiefs who simply don't lose Nov/Dec games especially at home.

I mean, the Eagles lost to the Jets in a very similar way to how we did in week 1 and the Chiefs should have lost to the Jets.Ā 

Ā 

30 PPG will win you most games in the NFL, regardless of opponent.Ā  That doesn't have to be the case in these upcoming games but I'd feel pretty comfortable betting the Bills if you told me they were going to score 32 points.Ā 

Even if for some reason the team imploded through the remainder of this year, THEY ARE NOT GOING TO FIRE MCDERMOTT, so just get that out of your head. In his tenure, we have only missed the playoffs once. The offence has struggled yes, but that issue at least temporarily has been fixed by fireing Dorsey. Brady is getting his shot to see what he can do. If he stumbles, they will find a new OC with experience running an offence. Then add on the fact that the defense has been stricen with injuries to major contributors causing a significant dropoff in the defense in points allowed, rushing yards allowed, interceptions forced fumbles ETC.... regardless of what happens the rest of this year, he will get a pass to see how things pan out next year after some regrouping and getting back to full health.Ā 

• Vomit 1

2 hours ago, mannc said:

I think you're confusing McDermott with Josh Allen.Ā  Without him, McDermott is just another drought-era bum, indistinguishable from the likes of Dick Jauron, Gregggg Williams, etc.Ā Ā 

Ā 

I wholeheartedly disagree.Ā 

Ā 

Josh Allen was not the toast of the town when he was drafted.

Hardly anyone could foresee what he would become.

As a matter of fact, most people were calling for his head after year one and/or year two. ("They drafted the wrong Josh")

McDermott started him from day one and never wavered from his commitment.

One of the coaches previous to him may have pulled him or had a quarterback competition. (It would not have been surprising)Ā 

McD stuck with his guy and together it has paid off.Ā 

The whole mental culture of Bills football has changed since McD came.Ā 

It is as if no one remembers the loser mentality before he arrived.Ā 

Note:

He broke the draught with Tyrod Taylor, they of course had help from Cincinatti, but credit is due for making winning a common thing in Buffalo.Ā 

Ā 

Be careful what you wish for.Ā 

Ā 

A lot of people were calling for Daboll's head and look how that turned out.Ā 

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1

3 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

If this team makes the playoffs with this remaining schedule then it will be the best job McDermott has done. Iā€™ll be very happy and will probably back off on him.

Solid. ^

How we come out against the Eagles and KC will tell me everything I need to know honestly in the next few weeks.Ā 

20 minutes ago, Lane Meyer K12 said:

Ā 

I wholeheartedly disagree.Ā 

Ā 

Josh Allen was not the toast of the town when he was drafted.

Hardly anyone could foresee what he would become.

As a matter of fact, most people were calling for his head after year one and/or year two. ("They drafted the wrong Josh")

McDermott started him from day one and never wavered from his commitment.

One of the coaches previous to him may have pulled him or had a quarterback competition. (It would not have been surprising)Ā 

McD stuck with his guy and together it has paid off.Ā 

The whole mental culture of Bills football has changed since McD came.Ā 

It is as if no one remembers the loser mentality before he arrived.Ā 

Note:

He broke the draught with Tyrod Taylor, they of course had help from Cincinatti, but credit is due for making winning a common thing in Buffalo.Ā 

Ā 

Be careful what you wish for.Ā 

Ā 

A lot of people were calling for Daboll's head and look how that turned out.Ā 

You're having memory failure.Ā  McDermott's plan was to start Peterman during Josh's rookie season, but Peterman was so awful that that plan never even got off the ground.Ā  Giving McDermott credit for Josh Allen's success is the hugest of stretches...

Ā 

The team McDermott took over was a .500 team under Rex f-ing Ryan, hardly a completely bare cupboard...he broke the drought by taking them to 9-7.Ā  BFDĀ Ā 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Mikie2times said:

The better we perform in the short term, the more likely we will maintain the status quo in the long term. I don't see any way that isn't the case. It was already a long shot that we would part ways with McDermott after this year. It was going to take an implosion on the trajectory of what we had seen prior to Dorsey being canned. If they turn it around and threaten the playoffs it's not going to happen.Ā 

Ā 

Do some of you feel strongly enough about McDermott to actual want this thing to implode for the greater good? Do some of you feel if we can somehow get back on track to make the playoffs that it would alter your view on him as the coach next year? Curious what the outlook is on this.Ā 

Ā 

I am not one who thinks McDermott hung the moon by any stretch, but I do think he's a high caliber coach, hands down.Ā  You can pick apart any one of his mistakes on any given sunday, but if you think this team can/will do better, I submit the entirety of all head coaches and dare you to find one that has never had moments they'd like to have back.Ā  He seems to get the most out of "next man up" guys, and you can't put a price on that.Ā  Just look at what's left of the starting defense as a great example.

Ā 

Get rid of McDermott and get ready to start another drought.

Ā 

Besides, would you rather have Clappy Saleh?Ā  I'll take clappy McD thanks.

Edited by Homey D. Clown
  • Vomit 1

1 hour ago, mannc said:

You're having memory failure.Ā  McDermott's plan was to start Peterman during Josh's rookie season, but Peterman was so awful that that plan never even got off the ground.Ā  Giving McDermott credit for Josh Allen's success is the hugest of stretches...

Ā 

The team McDermott took over was a .500 team under Rex f-ing Ryan, hardly a completely bare cupboard...he broke the drought by taking them to 9-7.Ā  BFDĀ Ā 

No one gave him credit for JA's success. He is given credit for sticking with him when a lot of people thought he was not the guy. This included the majority of the fans and almost all of the media.

I gave him credit for turning the loser mentality of the team around.

Which, he clearly did.

Peterman did not last a game, so that is irrelevant.

A moot point to say the least.Ā 

Juron went 7-9.Ā 

Rex was a disaster and went 8-8.

Not one coach after Levy is even worth a mention, until McD.Ā Ā 

Ā 

We can agree to disagree.Ā 

Ā 

Nothing more is needed from you.Ā 

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1

48 minutes ago, Lane Meyer K12 said:

No one gave him credit for JA's success. He is given credit for sticking with him when a lot of people thought he was not the guy. This included the majority of the fans and almost all of the media.

I gave him credit for turning the loser mentality of the team around.

Which, he clearly did.

Peterman did not last a game, so that is irrelevant.

A moot point to say the least.Ā 

Juron went 7-9.Ā 

Rex was a disaster and went 8-8.

Not one coach after Levy is even worth a mention, until McD.Ā Ā 

Ā 

We can agree to disagree.Ā 

Ā 

Nothing more is needed from you.Ā 

"One of the coaches previous to him may have pulled him or had a quarterback competition."Ā 

Ā 

McDermott thought so highly of JA that he started Nathan Peterman ahead of himšŸ˜€Ā 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 hours ago, RyanC883 said:

depends on definition of turn around. McD really created this mess. We need to make the AFC Champ game for me to feel confident that we will win big and meaningful postseason games in the future. Ā 

Ā 

How did McD create this mess? Ā Was it his fault we lost Tre, Milano and Daquan? Ā I mean he has done a pretty epic job at managing the defense despite the loss of those guys along with other guys missing time like Benford, Bernard, Oliver, etc along the way too. Ā 

Ā 

And if 1 game is any indicator of what is to come, Dorsey was the "mess" of the offense, and McD made the change to fix that. Ā 

Ā 

So I am not sure what "mess" you are referring to that you are pinning solely on McD other than to just do a blanket blame McD for everything because you have been against McD as the HC for a while. Ā 

6 minutes ago, mannc said:

"One of the coaches previous to him may have pulled him or had a quarterback competition."Ā 

Ā 

McDermott thought so highly of JA that he started Nathan Peterman ahead of himšŸ˜€Ā 

Ā 

He was a raw rookie lmao. Ā And BOTH McD and Beane said the plan was Allen to start week 1 until the 3rd preseason game almost got Allen killed by the OL and they didn't want to throw him to the wolves and let him get a little more practice time in given how bad the OL was before putting him out there. Ā That is the ONLY reason Peterman started, and he didn't make it through a game before they had enough and said screw it, we need to go with Allen. Ā 

• Eyeroll 2

6 hours ago, Don Otreply said:

Ā 

Ā 

GO BILLS!!!

Maybe Ā your right, Ā but I need a bigger sample size and next 2 games are both contenders. Ā Our offence was gifted with the ball twice inside the Jets side of the field because of turnovers. Let's see how they make out in next few games before assuming it was all Dorsey's fault

37 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Ā 

How did McD create this mess? Ā Was it his fault we lost Tre, Milano and Daquan? Ā I mean he has done a pretty epic job at managing the defense despite the loss of those guys along with other guys missing time like Benford, Bernard, Oliver, etc along the way too. Ā 

Ā 

And if 1 game is any indicator of what is to come, Dorsey was the "mess" of the offense, and McD made the change to fix that. Ā 

Ā 

So I am not sure what "mess" you are referring to that you are pinning solely on McD other than to just do a blanket blame McD for everything because you have been against McD as the HC for a while. Ā 

Ā 

He was a raw rookie lmao. Ā And BOTH McD and Beane said the plan was Allen to start week 1 until the 3rd preseason game almost got Allen killed by the OL and they didn't want to throw him to the wolves and let him get a little more practice time in given how bad the OL was before putting him out there. Ā That is the ONLY reason Peterman started, and he didn't make it through a game before they had enough and said screw it, we need to go with Allen. Ā 

Ā 

Who hired Dorsey? Ā Who kept him this year when it was clear last year he was in over his head? Ā Who allowed 12 men on the field instead of staying in a base D against Denver. Ā McD, thatā€™s who. Ā 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

Ā 

Who hired Dorsey? Ā Who kept him this year when it was clear last year he was in over his head? Ā Who allowed 12 men on the field instead of staying in a base D against Denver. Ā McD, thatā€™s who. Ā 

Ā 

I disagree...Josh wanted Dorsey, so that played a lot into it and its pretty typical to promote within. Ā So hard to fault them for elevating Dorsey when Daboll got a HC gig. Ā 

Ā 

And while I agree, Dorsey should have been fired sooner, its also not a surprise they stuck with him to see if he could turn it around first. Ā But he made the change, and hopefully it wasn't too late. Ā 

Ā 

12 men on the field I won't argue with, even though that is the ST Coordinators primary job, the HC needs to catch that too, so that is fair criticism. Ā 

1 hour ago, Niagara Dude said:

Maybe Ā your right, Ā but I need a bigger sample size and next 2 games are both contenders. Ā Our offence was gifted with the ball twice inside the Jets side of the field because of turnovers. Let's see how they make out in next few games before assuming it was all Dorsey's fault

Yes, a small sample size, and its not going to get easier, but there is viable hope that we have a solid opportunity to move forward.

8 hours ago, Einstein said:

Ā 

IMG_4495.thumb.jpeg.130e429ed962ff8dd564230c930fdfa6.jpeg

Ā 

Yeah, my bad, for some odd reason I thought that they were still determining games by the number of points scored.Ā  I hadn't realized that they changed that.Ā Ā 

Ā 

Hence my having said Scoring D.Ā Ā 

Ā 

https://www.espn.com/nfl/stats/team/_/view/defense/table/passing/sort/totalPointsPerGame/dir/asc

Ā 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.