Chiefs v Dolphins in Frankfurt Germany

Aussie Joe

1 minute ago, newcam2012 said:

The Tua Josh comparisons are ridiculous. 

What are you trying to say?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Matt_In_NH said:

As have most chiefs opponents this year compared to recent years. 

Irvin (a guy I can't stand) got it right in the post game - the Phins engaged Tyreek in contact at the line all day long, negating him as a force. Zero receptions beyond 20 yards. And they clutched and held Kelce and got away with it - 3 catches for 14.

Edited by The Frankish Reich

I like the way that game ended. In fact, I like the way the entire game played out. Dolphins dominated by the pedestrian Chief's D for the first half. (Although, damn that strip-sack, back lateral, and run in for a TD was an amazing defensive play.) Then the Chiefs, through utter stupidity, and poor discipline open the door for the Fish in the third quarter. Fourth quarter, the Fish played like they really had to pee. Then Tua finishes the game with a classic choke.

And the Fish still can't beat a team with a winning record.

2 minutes ago, Beast said:

After to tonight both teams have 5 games against teams with winning records and 2 against trams with losing records.

We actually have 6 games against winning teams.

Dolphins winning teams left are Jets, Cowboys, Ravens, Bills.

Bills winning teams left are Bengals, Chiefs, Eagles, Cowboys, Jets, Dolphins.

The quality of the winning teams remaining for both teams is a big difference.

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

More scheme than talent IMO. Chris Jones is a game wrecker but no one else like that in their front 4. Good LBs, good secondary, but no elite players back there. It's mostly just Spagnuolo with incredible and versatile play calling.

Generally agree but Bolton is a stud but he is hurt.

2 minutes ago, BillsPride12 said:

That's not really news.  It's been their Defense that has been carrying them this season 

Correct

3 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

More scheme than talent IMO. Chris Jones is a game wrecker but no one else like that in their front 4. Good LBs, good secondary, but no elite players back there. It's mostly just Spagnuolo with incredible and versatile play calling.

Agree

They are getting the most out of their personnel 

5 minutes ago, Beast said:

After to tonight both teams have 5 games against teams with winning records and 2 against trams with losing records.

Compare each teams remaining schedule. Records aside. I'm not sure how anyone cant think the Bills schedule is significantly more difficult 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Aussie Joe said:

At least when the Bills lose … the fans rants don’t include firing the QB…

Not only right now are a lot of  Dolphins fans running the coaches out of town, but Tua as well..

The notion that Tua falters after losing his first read looked pretty much confirmed today.

15 minutes ago, Draconator said:

Miami fan picking his nose on National TV with a foam finger lol

FAKE NEWS!  Fake fan!  A paid plant in the crowd meant to show support for American football that isn't really there.  Unfounded information shows this 'fan' to be Johann Gambolputty de von Ausfern-schplenden-schlitter-crasscrenbon-fried-digger-dingle- dangle-dongle-dungle-burstein-von-knacker-thrasher-apple-banger-horowitz-ticolensic-grander-knotty-spelltinkle-grandlich-grumblemeyer-spelterwasser- kurstlich-himbleeisen-bahnwagen-gutenabend-bitte-ein-nürnburger-bratwustle- gerspurten-mitz-weimache-luber-hundsfut-gumberaber-shönedanker-kalbsfleisch- mittler-aucher von Hautkopft...of Ulm.

• Eyeroll 1

16 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

No way is the division ours if the Bills win tonight. 

Both teams schedules are on opposite paths. 

Maybe not, but it was huge for Miami to take an L here. Buffalo just needs to stay one game behind heading into Week 18. This offers us a big opportunity to get a bit of a cushion in the race 

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

Compare each teams remaining schedule. Records aside. I'm not sure how anyone cant think the Bills schedule is significantly more difficult 

I guess you don’t think the Jets are difficult? The Jets who beat the Bills and Eagles as well as lost to KC by 3?

Edited by Beast

To me it feels like this should be the season that someone other than Kc takes the AFC.. yet here they are again at 7-2.

Its almost like Chiefs have flipped the script where their  D is carrying more of the load. The offense really isn’t too scary. Fins held Kelce to 3 catches 14 yards which every other team can’t seem to do. 

Just now, Warcodered said:

I'm not sure there was a game more relevant to our own teams season on today before ours than this one.

True.  I just think Miami beats all the teams they're supposed to and wins the division that way.  We have two losses with teams likely to finish below .500.

• Agree 1

13 minutes ago, Einstein said:

We actually have 6 games against winning teams.

Dolphins winning teams left are Jets, Cowboys, Ravens, Bills.

Bills winning teams left are Bengals, Chiefs, Eagles, Cowboys, Jets, Dolphins.

The quality of the winning teams remaining for both teams is a big difference.

Maybe you should have read where I said AFTER tonight.

2 minutes ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

To me it feels like this should be the season that someone other than Kc takes the AFC.. yet here they are again at 7-2.

Its almost like Chiefs have flipped the script where their  D is carrying more of the load. The offense really isn’t too scary. Fins held Kelce to 3 catches 14 yards which every other team can’t seem to do. 

Good thing they addressed it hard at the deadline.

24 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

IF we beat the Bengals, I think we’re winning the division.  

Dolphins very well may rattle off 5 in a row.  

Their final 3 games are against teams they haven’t proven they can beat. 

A win tonight would also signify that we’re for real, imo. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, PayDaBill$ said:

Exactly KC D was average in the 2nd half.  Win comes on a routine blown play & Tua choke / bad snap. KC lucked out here big time.

Mahomes took a sack fumble on a 3rd and 20

Evertything about this game and 2 supposed elite teams in the AFC just ***ses me off we lost who we’ve lost on defense.  And that yes you can get to Europe on a Friday.  

Loved how Miami had Armstead ready for this game with a bye looming.  And Waddle clearly isn’t close to 100%.  

• Agree 1

Just now, Big Blitz said:

Mahomes took a sack fumble on a 3rd and 20

Evertything about this game and 2 supposed elite teams in the AFC just ***ses me off we lost who we’ve lost on defense.  And that yes you can get to Europe on a Friday.  

Loved how Miami had Armstead ready for this game with a bye looming.  And Waddle clearly isn’t close to 100%.  

Chiefs offense sure looked jet legged in 2nd half once the adrenaline wore off.

6 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Holding phins to 14pts and under 300yards on a neutral field is big time

Wasn’t Tua’s best game. He definitely missed some “big gain” throws that were there to be made. He hasn’t missed those often this season and if he had hit on them, the fishies win the contest.

23 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

Miami schedule gets tough late.  Kind of unlucky they’re gonna face us to close out the season when these new defensive players we’ve added will be acclimated.  We’re likely a 7-1 team right now with those defensive players added. Miami also has never really shown up against a good team 

im on the flip side of you I think we more than likely win the division if we win tonight and it’s a tossup if we lose 

7 minutes ago, SCBills said:

IF we beat the Bengals, I think we’re winning the division.  

Dolphins very well may rattle off 5 in a row.  

Their final 3 games are against teams they haven’t proven they can beat. 

A win tonight would also signify that we’re for real, imo. 

Jets can split too.

5 minutes ago, JayBaller10 said:

Wasn’t Tua’s best game. He definitely missed some “big gain” throws that were there to be made. He hasn’t missed those often this season and if he had hit on them, the fishies win the contest.

I'm not sure about him under pressure although he can't be responsible for a crappy snap.  McDaniel should've just kept running the ball.

12 minutes ago, Beast said:

I guess you don’t think the Jets are difficult? The Jets who beat the Bills and Eagles as well as lost to KC by 3?

You have to put it in proper perspective. Rodgers got hurt on I think the 3rd play of the game. The Jets were stunned and I doubt Wilson got a lot of reps. Breece Hall wasn't fully healthy and a shell of himself. So the at that time weren't a very good team. They have an excellent defense. 

Josh Allen gave the game away with a horrible inexcusable game. It wasn't because the Jets are good. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.