Broncos/Chiefs Weather Forecast

SCBills

Denver's weather forecast changes by the hour. The problem with rain or snow predictions is that storm clouds moving west-to-east may or may not get over the Rockies, which determines whether or not they'll get precipitation in Denver.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, WhoTom said:

Denver's weather forecast changes by the hour. The problem with rain or snow predictions is that storm clouds moving west-to-east may or may not get over the Rockies, which determines whether or not they'll get precipitation in Denver.

Oh sure, go ahead and bring science into it…, 

• Haha (+1) 7

58 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

No one cares if it snows.THIS is what the cool kids care about...

say what you will about Taylor, but Josh yelling Taylor Swift, Taylor Swift at the line during the Bucs game was my highlight of the night 

39 minutes ago, GottaRun said:

say what you will about Taylor, but Josh yelling Taylor Swift, Taylor Swift at the line during the Bucs game was my highlight of the night 

There was a poll that showed 97% of people hears him say JR Smith.  The other 3% are apparently weird Swift fans or trolls...

I didn't even know who JR Smith was and I distinctly remember going "Who is JR Smith, some basketball player I assume?" when it happened live.  It was that obvious to me what he was saying.

46 minutes ago, GottaRun said:

Mine was Josh’s TD to Kincaid.  Needed that before halftime after giving up 10 unanswered.

• Agree 1

29 minutes ago, co_springs_billsfan said:

Oh no!  Did they break up?

Listen, this is a Love Story. I don't think they will Shake It Off. Why Ya Gotta Be So Mean?

I know people are hoping the have a Cruel Summer and say "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together"..but every time they see each other they think "You Belong With Me". You Need to Calm Down and watch out for Karma.

Bah...Look What You Made Me Do...

😂

• Vomit 1

12 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Listen, this is a Love Story. I don't think they will Shake It Off. Why Ya Gotta Be So Mean?

I know people are hoping the have a Cruel Summer and say "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together"..but every time they see each other they think "You Belong With Me". You Need to Calm Down and watch out for Karma.

Bah...Look What You Made Me Do...

😂

Five minutes ago, I couldn't name even one Taylor Swift song. Now I can name nine. (Maybe ten or eleven.)

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Josh was using b-ball players names. Another play he yelled LeBron James. 

Who knows what the weather will be. I went to a conference  up in Keystone ,Co, just over the continental divide in the Rockies. When we boarded the bus back to Denver there was a foot of snow and signs saying chains needed on the interstate. By the time we go to Denver, it was sunny and 60. This was in late April.

Edited by Wacka
  • Like (+1) 1

Offical NWS forecast

COZ040-291200-
North Douglas County Below 6000 Feet/Denver/West Adams and
Arapahoe Counties/East Broomfield County-
Including Aurora, Brighton, City of Denver,
Denver International Airport, Highlands Ranch, Littleton,
and Parker
315 PM MDT Sat Oct 28 2023

...WINTER STORM WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL NOON MDT SUNDAY...

.TONIGHT...Snow showers. New snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches.
Lows 17 to 21.
.SUNDAY...Snow showers likely in the morning, then a chance of
snow showers in the afternoon. Snow accumulation of 1 to
2 inches. Highs in the upper 20s. Chance of snow 70 percent.
.SUNDAY NIGHT...Mostly clear. Lows around 8.
.MONDAY...Sunny. Not as cold. Highs near 40.
.MONDAY NIGHT...Mostly clear. Lows 14 to 18.
.TUESDAY AND TUESDAY NIGHT...Mostly clear. Highs 40 to 46. Lows
20 to 26.
.WEDNESDAY...Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid to upper 50s.
.WEDNESDAY NIGHT...Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 20s to lower
30s.
.THURSDAY...Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 60s.
.THURSDAY NIGHT THROUGH SATURDAY...Partly cloudy. Lows 33 to 38.
Highs in the 60s.

4 hours ago, WhoTom said:

https://www.google.com/search?q=groundhog+day+weatherman+scene&client=safari&sca_esv=577502368&hl=en-us&sxsrf=AM9HkKmO3aab5OG0fbR1ZKRPk3myU7cXQw:1698530735929&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjguJ6J4JmCAxVFkmoFHdPcBiwQ0pQJCB0&biw=506&bih=861&dpr=3#fpstate=ive&vld=cid:6d0a8f2a,vid:0JrYMCtkRHE,st:0&vuanr=24

Edited by FitzShowUsYourTitz
Edit

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.