TB @ Buffalo Game thread - 2nd Half

Simon

1 minute ago, Billever76 said:

And if Godwin was looking we just lost this game...FIRE MCDERMOTT 

Should have been a blowout but went down to the final whistle because of incompetent gutless coaching. Enough of this crap

• Agree 2

Just now, CaliBills said:

Welp that was fun...

But i hate most of you all as fans, the negative ***** and complaining is sooooo F'ing old.  

We won, get over it.  If you rooted for the Bills to lose then you are no fan

We don't root for the bills to lose we just root for the bills to do less dumb s*** during the game

• Agree 2

All our defenders just falling down in the end zone for no reason. Lucky Godwin didn't look up a half second earlier. 

The Bills should have won this game by 20+. What a disappointment.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Lionel Hutz said:

I can’t take this team anymore. So lucky to not blow a game we should have won easily.

WE HAVE THE MOST CONSERVATIVE SCARED COACH IN THE LEAGUE...sorry for the caps but thats the only way I can express my disgust with this coaching staff.....if anyone doesn't see the biggest issue in Buffalo is the COACHING staff then they don't know football

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, TheFunPolice said:

Wow that was right there for Godwin...

Hey a win is a win but this went from feeling like we were back on track to not so good 

Team went from spreading the ball all over to running and only target Diggs, dont know who that is on but yea, last 2 possessions were meh.

• Agree 1

McDermott with a freaking horseshoe up his butt there.  What should have been an absolute stomping with the way this was going, the coaching staff once again did everything they could to blow the game.  This coaching staff is actively sabotaging this team.

From Dorsey refusing to tush push with inches to go to McDermott calling terrible defensive time outs to help the other team, it is just embarrassing how bad these coaches are.  The players have to see it.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, WideNine said:

Does this team just have to play down and do dumb ***** to make every game a nailbiter win or loss.

I think being a Bills fan should be a pre-condition they check for when health screening - my heart can't take it.

It's the damn head coach!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Niagara Dude said:

Just stupid coaching ,  they could have easily called PI in the end zone.  I cannot believe how weak this team closes out games

OPI was the call to make. Still, the Offside on Miller was so stupid. Mayfield would not have reached the EZ except for that.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, CaliBills said:

Welp that was fun...

But i hate most of you all as fans, the negative ***** and complaining is sooooo F'ing old.  

We won, get over it.  If you rooted for the Bills to lose then you are no fan

Who rooted for them to lose? As a Bills fan since at least 1990, they’ve blown 100 games just like this. Expecting them to blow it doesn’t mean people want them to lose. It’s just we’ve seen it repeatedly for years.

• Agree 3

Just now, Comebackkid said:

We don't root for the bills to lose we just root for the bills to do less dumb s*** during the game

well I know some have posted they are rooting for the Bucs so Mcdermott gets fired...

sooooo yeah that is rooting for the bills to lose.

I actually felt pretty good about this game. Offense played well and spread the ball around and moved the chains consistently. Defense was solid minus a few wide open routes I wish they’d fix. Overall my concern is mcdermott. Nobody else but him. His timeout usage is inexcusable. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

This game day thread was really something tonight lol tb just decided to run out the game on themselves and everyone wanted us to go for 4th and shorts at midfield? Insane 

This win gives something to everyone. There were a ton of positives to be optimistic about. There were some issues the pessimistic posters will cry about. 

Either way it's a win and I'm going to bed lol

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

Just now, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

How do you kick the ball back to mayfield after what our D gave up the drive before?? QB tush push should’ve been the call there imo 

We gave up a like 18 play drive with 2 4th down penalty conversions.  It was the right call to Punt.  As evidenced by the outcome.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, PauleeeWalnuts said:

Another win like the Giants game where you just can’t feel good about it. 

With a more aggressive HC they could have absolutely dominated that second half. McDermott plays scared with a lead instead of play with confidence. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2