Random thought thread

4merper4mer

One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was going to take my little nephew to Disneyland, but instead I drove him to an old burned-out warehouse. "Oh, no," I said, "Disneyland burned down." He cried and cried, but I think that deep down he thought it was a pretty good joke. I started to drive over to the real Disneyland, but it was getting pretty late.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

My daughter , my sister , my daughter , my sister…, 

China Town Mr Gettis…,

Edited by Don Otreply

In "Soylent Green," when he says "Soylent Green is people!" ....do you think anyone cares?  The world is way overpopulated, and defined by scarcity.  Everyone is basically starving all the time - I don't think someone who hasn't eaten for days is gonna care much about where their proteins are coming from...

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Success said:

In "Soylent Green," when he says "Soylent Green is people!" ....do you think anyone cares?  The world is way overpopulated, and defined by scarcity.  Everyone is basically starving all the time - I don't think someone who hasn't eaten for days is gonna care much about where their proteins are coming from...

Probably not. When we're desperate enough, we eat our own. Literally and figuratively.

7 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

If I can change and you can change, EVERYBODY CAN CHANGE!

But aren't we all special and unique?

• Agree 1

56 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

Now I just want a thread of Airplane quotes/gifs.

second-cup-of-coffee-coffee.gif

You tube the trailer Zero Hour. Airplane was based on this serious movie. I watched the movie, it's crazy how they plaguarized it & turned it into a comedy. Watch the trailer, you'll see.

Looking at the schedule, the Bills only have one more 1:00 PM game (on New Years Eve vs Cheats*) and a TDB vs the Dolphins week 18. That seems odd for having so many weeks remaining. I hope we are good prime time entertainment, as opposed to what we’ve seen lately. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.