Kincaid was really good today

Einstein

1 minute ago, ALLinALLEN said:

He was really good. Love the people that want to trade Knox....like he'd have any value outside of a 5th round pick (maybe). Nobody wants a 15 mil cap hit for a guy with stone hands.

Knox currently has negative value for the Bills though as hes taking targets away frommKincaid

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

I saw a tweet somewhere saying the Bills can save a lot of cap space cutting Knox post 6/1 next off-season. 

If Beane is serious then it has to be done. Kincaid TE1. No more 12p. Use the Knox money for a legit #2 WR or RT. 

Knox can still go to sabres games with Josh in the offseason. Or Josh can make a new friend. 

• Like (+1) 2

Kincaid will be great and it took 7 games to get him the ball. Better late than never. Shakir was productive also. Knox drops too many for my taste. Cook is amazing and will be a major factor. I think Bills fans should get ready for lots of games like this. We aren’t stopping the run with these tackles and when we needed pressure, zero. I guess when you lose a good tackle, who was playing at a high level, your best defensive player(Milano) and your shut down corner who’s a sure tackler, you should expect to take a few steps backwards.

• Agree 1

The thing is, he can be this, if not even more, every game.  He is a great route runner and gets open a lot.  The thing is, they have him running 2 routes......outs to the sideline to be an outlet when needed and the occasional stick route. 

Where are the seam routes?  Where are the deep in breaking routes to the middle of the field.  Where are the slant routes?  All of these he ran amazingly in college.  His film is littered with him making plays in the intermediate areas in the middle of the field but you never see him there.  Heck, he ran a few of these routes in the preseason and we haven't seen it much, if at all in the regular season. 

He was really nice today.  Maybe our best weapon on offense.  But there is so much more there that Dorsey is leaving on the table.

• Like (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, ALLinALLEN said:

He was really good. Love the people that want to trade Knox....like he'd have any value outside of a 5th round pick (maybe). Nobody wants a 15 mil cap hit for a guy with stone hands.

I think Knox is allergic to leather

10 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Losing sucks, and it does hurt our season, but I'll take a loss if our offense actually can figure things out. We need that more down the road if we can get into the dance where it's win or go home.

But it's 3 weeks in a row that the offense has struggled. Whatever is wrong, they're NOT figuring it out.

Barring a meltdown, it's Miami's division and we'll be fighting for a wildcard.

The Defense had lost 2 big pieces and we need the offense to make up the difference and they're not

Knox is getting a lot of crap right now and I get it, but he's been better than he's shown, he's I'd say a solid mid level TE. He should have made that important catch today, that being said the defender did make a good play knocking it loose, and as much as people might not like to hear that injury he's playing through hasn't just disappeared.

Kincaid is definitely looking good definitely showing better consistency as pass catcher and getting open. Especially with Knox's injury he should be the featured TE and was. Should pass him as a looked for target in critical situations and not look back at this point probably.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

Knox is getting a lot of crap right now and I get it, but he's been better than he's shown

Perhaps, but his career has been a downward trajectory.

2021: 12 y/r and 9 TD 

2022: 11 y/r and 6 TD

2023: 7 y/r and on pace for 2 TD

Not to mention the drops in crucial moments.

Maybe we will actually start utilizing him more and keep Knox on the sideline.  

8 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Knox is getting a lot of crap right now and I get it, but he's been better than he's shown, he's I'd say a solid mid level TE. He should have made that important catch today, that being said the defender did make a good play knocking it loose, and as much as people might not like to hear that injury he's playing through hasn't just disappeared.

Kincaid is definitely looking good definitely showing better consistency as pass catcher and getting open. Especially with Knox's injury he should be the featured TE and was. Should pass him as a looked for target in critical situations and not look back at this point probably.

I don’t think anyone would argue that Knox is a mid level TE. The issue is, is that he’s been playing more than Kincaid. And the bigger issue that we are paying him 13 million a year to be a slightly above average TE. 

4 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Perhaps, but his career has been a downward trajectory.

2021: 12 y/r and 9 TD 

2022: 11 y/r and 6 TD

2023: 7 y/r and on pace for 2 TD

Not to mention the drops in crucial moments.

Knox is a really good dude. As in, sign the extra autograph for that kid over there kind of good dude. (Have seen him do that a lot.)

Really wish he could put it all together. He has never been consistent.

16 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Kincaid got more passes but I'm not sure you can say he's "the featured" TE.     They literally came out on the first play with the intention of completing a long pass to Knox.......probably because the last offensive play against NYG was a drop of a catchable ball by Knox.    The result this time was an INT and points that would provide the difference in the game.   Allen should have looked the defender off but why is the guy with the bad hands running the longer route there?    Peppers peeled off of Kincaid in the flat to intercept that ball.    That should not be happening.........Kincaid is the much bigger threat downfield.

Edited by BADOLBILZ

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.