The Official Fire Ken Dorsey Thread

VaMilBill

EasternOHBillsFan:

McD: “I absolutely do. We’re working extremely hard to make the adjustments we have to make. Ken is doing the same. So, I remain confident in Ken and our offensive staff, and we continue to work hard at improving.”

Liar, liar pants on fire...

No way does he have confidence in Dorsey.

He is an intelligent man who has made football his life.

So, NO WAY, just like there is no way Steve Tasker believes the nonsense he is pushing.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Mister Defense said:

EasternOHBillsFan:

McD: “I absolutely do. We’re working extremely hard to make the adjustments we have to make. Ken is doing the same. So, I remain confident in Ken and our offensive staff, and we continue to work hard at improving.”

Liar, liar pants on fire...

No way does he have confidence in Dorsey.

He is an intelligent man who has made football his life.

So, NO WAY, just like there is no way Steve Tasker believes the nonsense he is pushing.

The dreaded "vote of confidence" which means either shape up or ship out, as my father used to say!

I could think of no better way of expressing myself than using the clip from Blazing Saddles.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 11/9/2023 at 9:35 AM, BillsDiehard said:

Stumbled upon these NextGen stats on cinci defense...#31 in NFL against rush...we ran the ball 8 times...that's coaching!Screenshot_20231108-2128372.thumb.png.9af711b59e0743ee80b23b24231e95dc.png

Dorsey does not want to establish a run game. Throwing out of shotgun is his religion. It was even the same way in the preseason.

He's one of the worst coordinators I've ever seen. It took the rest of the league about 6 games to figure him out. 

FIRE DORSEY.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Over complicated passing game ,simpleton run game ,constantly in shotfun, not using playaction  and failure to stay with up tempo means he needs to be replaced immediately.

This Dabol offense doesnt have tom Brady.

We need the Shanahan system AND let Josh be Josh and we will be unstoppable , we have John Elway , we now need his offense.

On 11/9/2023 at 9:22 PM, MarkKelso'sHelmet said:

Dorsey does not want to establish a run game. Throwing out of shotgun is his religion. It was even the same way in the preseason.

He's one of the worst coordinators I've ever seen. It took the rest of the league about 6 games to figure him out. 

FIRE DORSEY.

I think he'd like to; Dorsey just doesn't have a clue how to do it.  But yes, he needs to go.  Yesterday

Greg Cosell says this...  "One of the myths with the Bills offense is that they are very talented…”

Outside of Diggs, we have okay receivers.  We have okay runners behind an OL that can't consistently run block.  It can't consistently pass protect either (regardless of what some analytical sites say).    Dorsey doesn't have an armory full of weapons.

But he does have a unicorn for a QB.  And that's where I have some problems with Dorsey.  It's not I think Dorsey is a bad OC.  I don't.  I think he's about average.  But I do think a better OC would maximize Allen's unique talents while minimizing his shortcomings and mental mistakes.  

www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/analyst-debunks-1-notion-about-bills-offense/ar-AA1jO2Vx?ocid=msedgntp&pc=DCTS&cvid=7726bc1241c143c196b20fa2bf2e65ea&ei=15

On 11/10/2023 at 12:22 AM, MarkKelso'sHelmet said:

FIRE DORSEY.

Texans ran all over cinci!

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, hondo in seattle said:

Greg Cosell says this...  "One of the myths with the Bills offense is that they are very talented…”

Outside of Diggs, we have okay receivers.  We have okay runners behind an OL that can't consistently run block.  It can't consistently pass protect either (regardless of what some analytical sites say).    Dorsey doesn't have an armory full of weapons.

But he does have a unicorn for a QB.  And that's where I have some problems with Dorsey.  It's not I think Dorsey is a bad OC.  I don't.  I think he's about average.  But I do think a better OC would maximize Allen's unique talents while minimizing his shortcomings and mental mistakes.  

www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/analyst-debunks-1-notion-about-bills-offense/ar-AA1jO2Vx?ocid=msedgntp&pc=DCTS&cvid=7726bc1241c143c196b20fa2bf2e65ea&ei=15

I love Cosell and I agree we dont have the greatest talent on offense.  However, I think our talent is underrated.  There arent that many teams that are super talented across the board.  Josh is elite. Cook can be explosive. Diggs is elite. Kincaid is playing really well for a rookie when given the chance. Davis is decent. Shakir is playing really well.

Our oline started out really good in the beginning of the season. It actually looked like we had a good oline for a change.  The Jags exposed something and they have been downhill since.  They have not even tried to change or adapt to that other than to try and use the TEs in 12 personnel. 

I'm sorry but I refuse to believe that the talent we have on the team is all that terrible.  We have guys.  Even more guys than I listed.  They aren't elite talents but we do have guys that are decent to very good.  This offense just does not use the talent as it should be used.  I don't even think Dorsey is terrible in the sense that his design is terrible.... It's just terrible for our team.  He lacks the skills to use the talent and build an offense around what we have.  Instead he is trying to force his one and only offensive system and make the players into something they aren't.  That is why Dorsey needs to go.  Because he is trying to fit square pegs in round holes and lacks the ability to do anything else.  I watch other teams fit new guys in right away. How many times have we seen a player come in here and we can't even get them on the field at all?

Edited by Scott7975

4 minutes ago, pigpen65 said:

He's gone tomorrow. I don't care how good of friends him and McD are. No way Pegula is letting this slide. What a national humiliation

He's got to be gone tomorrow. It doesn't matter who you have replacing him, it can't get worse. A Josh Allen offense should not be scoreless this late in the 2nd quarter. Get rid of that clown!!!! it's been nearly the whole season aside from Miami!

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Avisan said:

Bro this is the NFL, guys aren't wide open every play.  They were open, and needed to catch the ball, too.

Where is the mismatch?  Where is the exploit of the defense?  It's non existent. It just line up and run a play.  No scheme, no design....nothing but a flat offense. 

A swing pass to Murray?  Come on. No vision.  No creativity.  Nothing.  

We don't deserve to win. D coordinators are playing chess, Dorsey is playing checkers. 

• Agree 2

Why is it that Dorsey coaches an offense that's so freaking predictable???

Josh Allen has thrown nearly the exact same interception 3 weeks in a row. While that's inexcusable for Allen, it's also obvious that teams keep seeing that play on film and know exactly when it's going to happen.

And then of course there's the absence of any motion or creativity in the backfield. Allen even seems almost scared to run it at times that he used to just take off.

I think we might need to hope Daboll doesn't get what he asks for in NY and he comes back to Buffalo. He'll not only bring some creativity back, but maybe he can also rein Josh in again in terms of his turnovers.

• Like (+1) 1