The Official Fire Ken Dorsey Thread

VaMilBill

Not to pile on, but the only good games on offense this year have been the Raiders game and the Phins game. The Commanders game was okay, but the defense really gave us that game.

That’s only 2/7 good games for the offense. That is not going to make the playoffs in an offense-first league.

6 minutes ago, DapperCam said:

Not to pile on, but the only good games on offense this year have been the Raiders game and the Phins game. The Commanders game was okay, but the defense really gave us that game.

That’s only 2/7 good games for the offense. That is not going to make the playoffs in an offense-first league.

It’s not even about good or great games. You can’t do nothing for 3 Q’s every game and just turn it on and win every game at the end, even playing the worst teams in the league. 

The offense has been criminal since the Dolphins game. It’s obvious to anyone with eyes. 

55 minutes ago, Koufax said:

I definitely don't like firing him, but I really would like a little soul searching and him doing better.

It doesn't take 7 games into the second season for him to figure it out.  He had all this offseason to do this and his figure out the OC playing calling duties.

Fire him literally!!

Dracarys!!

giphy.gif

Edited by Toyo321

The team is broken. McD and Dorsey have lost them. We missed the window. 13 seconds was our year and the coaches lost it, and are not good enough to bring it back. I was sure Josh would bring us a championship but that looks years away now. Many teams are flat-out better than we are. 

Maybe a new OC,  HC or a new GM will value on OLine in the future, and value real receivers past Diggs. Next year no Poyer or Hyde. Diggs past 30, Dawkins is on the decline and Morse is finished. Still no elite weapons past Diggs. Secondary is a mess and can't stop FN Mac Jones. Beane's volume vs value mindset has failed. I believe it may be time to move on while Josh is in his prime.

Edited by Green Lightning
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

I don't have any issues with Dorsey today. 25 points against a good defensive coach with Allen missing throws, pass protection issues, dropped passes. 1 more point than the Dolphins offense scored against them.

On the other hand, 29 points allowed to a moribund offense. The coach responsible for that should be on the hot seat. Yeah, that coach.

Edited by HappyDays
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 3
  • Agree 2

Just now, HappyDays said:

I don't have any issues with Dorsey today. 25 points against a good defensive coach with Allen missing throws, pass protection issues, dropped passes.

On the other hand, 29 points allowed to a moribund offense. The coach responsible for that should be on the hot seat. Yeah, that coach.

this is wrong. 10 points until 5 min in the 4th is not acceptable. Never ever.

• Agree 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2