Giants @ Bills Postgame thread

Simon

Just now, muppy said:

Bass with 2 long misses tonight. That's a rare game Thank goodness. we want your usual self back next game Bass-o matic

Kicking FGs reminds me so much of golf. He missed both of those the same way— which, at least in golf, is promising because it probably means just a minor adjustment. He will be back on his game.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Nelius said:

Gabe Davis is a problem. I won’t repeat what others have been saying for weeks now but your #2 cannot just disappear like that. I don’t care about how his bulk stats stack up, the inconsistency is a problem. Give me a boring but nearly guaranteed 6 catches for 54 yards Jarvis Landry style, Josh has no reliable outlet right now 

I have my receipts from the beginning of the season, the bills will not win a SB with Davis as the #2. McD let's his heart get in the way leaving Davis as the #2, I dont care if Davis is the hardest worker on the face of the earth, hes a good to great wr3 and he has done nothing but show that in his career.

2 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Nope I said it was not needed at the time. And let me get through the month and closer to the deadline. And then will make my decision. 

I am there this team needs to go all in to get a legit weapon outside of Diggs 

AKA you were wrong.  We could've had Claypool but you and Beane were sitting on your hands thinking Sherfield was the answer LMAO

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I mean @HappyDays you wanted to win ugly! 

That would have won the ugliest sister in Cinderella competition. 

😂

I am somewhat happy to see them pull out an ugly wim, but obviously taking the last two games together we have some major concerns to address on both sides of the ball. And IMO a lot of it starts with coaching. Individual players making exceptional plays more than coaching won us this one.

• Agree 2

Just now, Trogdor said:

Dorsey has him chipping like a TE close to the line. He took our most consistent deep threat and played him as a TE because he is an awful OC.

I've noticed that a few times. I wonder why he plays kincaid and Knox so poorly too

No one knows the Bills’ offense better than Daboll.  He probably knows it better than Dorsey… still.  So I expected a close game and that’s what we got!  A bit too close, but a win is a win. Rest up, heal up, and move one. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Process said:

When you consider the opponent, this was the worst game of the season for the o line. Giants defense is terrible. Josh should not have been running for his life as much as he was. 

We continue to struggle up front against teams with good interior DL. Any interior blitz will hit because we’re having to hold doubles in our protections.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, co_springs_billsfan said:

The play before the "concussion" play he instantly grabbed at his shoulder when he went down

I’m speaking of any passes he threw. His passing was not an issue. That across his body throw to Morris showed that:

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

I am somewhat happy to see them pull out an ugly wim, but obviously taking the last two games together we have some major concerns to address on both sides of the ball. And IMO a lot of it starts with coaching. Individual players making exceptional plays more than coaching won us this one.

I think the coaching was bad tonight. Dorsey called the worst offensive half I can remember from a Bills OC and McDermott's clock management at the end was bad.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3

Wow that was something else. 1 yard away from having my worse regular season football week in my life. The drought years never expected anything. But started last week in London which I’m still salty about the huge advantage (admitted by jags players and goodell) of team having an entire week in London vs another just traveling over Nice experiment!! Lose that game, lose our 2 best defenders for season (after losing white), this week NFC goes 0-5 against AFC. Bills losing to tyrod on final play of game would have capped it off. I’ll take the W but I’m definitely concerned 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

I meant that had that been Knicaid and not knox he would have caught the ball.  Doesn't knox have a hand injury to boot?

it was a wrist injury for Knox He had his hands on that ball. I was bummed he didnt catch it.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.