What Did You Do that Caused the Bills to Lose?

Freddie's Dead

50 minutes ago, maddenboy said:

or . . . you didnt HAVE TO watch. 

Or, go online and order the gridiron nachos ahead of time.  Some restaurants will let you order when they are closed, for pickup when they open, if the "order" is the key.  Lets get some data on that.

Or even, order them the day before.  Eat during game of course, if its the eating that is key.

I'm not seeing championship effort, here.  Maybe run some laps.

It's like he didn't even try

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

I have a nice setup in my basement where I generally watch all of the Away games but with all of the Hoopla about bars and restaurants opening early and getting the special liquor license for the game got talked into going out to watch the game at a bar with some friends.

That and instead of Labatts drank Vodka and OJ's all morning 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

Funny this topic comes up. Starting to get cooler here on the west coast, it was 5:45am when my alarm when off Sunday morning (had to watch some pregame). Grabbed a Bills hoodie. In the 4th quarter I realized it was the same one I wore week 1. 

By the time I realized, it was too late. My new choice of hoodie came right before the last TD drive, so you’re welcome for that. But it was too little, too late. 

• Like (+1) 2

6 hours ago, Ramza86 said:

I didnt watch the game at Duffy's and order their Gridiron Nachos. 

3-0 at Duffys 0-2 not at Duffys this season. 

Duffys was not open at 930am because of the London game....so I guess we should blame Duffys

No, I blame Goodell. You’ll be hearing more of that from me, I’m sure. 

But next time you should break in the back door quietly, if need be. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, maddenboy said:

Or, go online and order the gridiron nachos ahead of time.  Some restaurants will let you order when they are closed, for pickup when they open, if the "order" is the key.  Lets get some data on that.

Or even, order them the day before.  Eat during game of course, if its the eating that is key.

1 hour ago, goldenboy81 said:

It's like he didn't even try

There will be no finger pointing in this thread.  Take responsibility for your actions, but this is a safe place.  No judgments.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

I left halfway through the 1st quarter to get beer. I couldn't stay sober and watch any longer.  Should have never went to the store.  To top it off, I didn't even buy as much as I needed, had no idea I was going to be watching Bills players drop like flies

Edited by Gunsgoodtime
  • Like (+1) 1

I didn't go to the game.  I went to the Washington game, we dominated, went to the Miami game, we dominated.  But I did not make the trip across the pond for this one.  So, who wants to pay my way to every game for the rest of the year?

Edited by Talley56
  • Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, maddenboy said:

I need to be better. Youre right.

• Haha (+1) 3

Keep telling yourself: I did nothing to cause the Bills to lose. Nothing I or any other fan does has any effect on the team. 

I know it's just a joke. But the joke reflects a belief in a connection between the team's fortunes and your life that just leads to misery. 

• Disagree 1

I accidentally wore my white Josh Allen jersey. I swear it's cursed. Every game I've worn it for over the last 2 seasons, we lose.

I was never really superstitious, but this weekend turned me. I fell asleep with it on the night before, woke up 30 mins after game started, saw the score and instantly blamed my jersey 😆

• Like (+1) 1

Went into the game overconfident that we would not play down to the Jags level a third time in a row. 

I was wrong and it hurt.

On 10/10/2023 at 9:38 AM, BigDingus said:

I accidentally wore my white Josh Allen jersey. I swear it's cursed. Every game I've worn it for over the last 2 seasons, we lose.

I was never really superstitious, but this weekend turned me. I fell asleep with it on the night before, woke up 30 mins after game started, saw the score and instantly blamed my jersey 😆

Burn it

Edited by Robert Paulson
  • Haha (+1) 1

I started the season by wearing my Josh Allen jersey on game day.  We lost.

I switched to my Kelly jersey, and we blew our next three opponents out.  

Feeling overconfident, I switched to my Kyle Williams jersey for London and we lost.  

To make matters worse, since it was 6:30 a.m. game here on the West Coast, I didn't have Buffalo Wings during the game as I traditionally do.  My wife even suggested that I run to the grocery store at halftime since we didn't have any but I declined.  

This week I promise I'll wear my Kelly jersey and have some piping hot Buffalo Wings ready to go.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, hondo in seattle said:

I started the season by wearing my Josh Allen jersey on game day.  We lost.

I switched to my Kelly jersey, and we blew our next three opponents out.  

Feeling overconfident, I switched to my Kyle Williams jersey for London and we lost.  

To make matters worse, since it was 6:30 a.m. game here on the West Coast, I didn't have Buffalo Wings during the game as I traditionally do.  My wife even suggested that I run to the grocery store at halftime since we didn't have any but I declined.  

This week I promise I'll wear my Kelly jersey and have some piping hot Buffalo Wings ready to go.

Make sure wear the Kelly jersey every Sunday 😂. And hot buffalo wings every Sunday or Monday as well 😂

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.