Buffalo / Jacksonville 2nd half game thread

Simon

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

Thats game.  Our guys are done.  Too gassed.  O sucks today. Dorsey can stay there. Knox and Davis can stay there too.  Im more pissed about all the injuries than the loss.

I can see the Bills getting a TD...just to put the gassed, injured D back out there and just get steamrolled.

But honestly...I actually can't see the Bills getting a TD.  They are putrid today.

18 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

The dolphins would’ve scored 75 on this defense…no Milano no Rousseau no daquon jones and our starting corners are 4th and 5th string guys 

The defense has held up surprisingly well until now. This is all on Dorsey. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, loyal2dagame said:

Let's not make excuses.  Our d has looked good even with all the injuries. 

The offense didn't show up. 

Nah the time change and travel is a ***** joke. 

People underestimate and don’t understand the criticality of sleep. It’s not just being a little tired. Your brain is physically and chemically out of whack. Even if they had traveled earlier they still would’ve been a bit off but maybe it wouldn’t have been as terrible as this as been. 

It’s a joke that we have to be punished like this so that the league can “expand” or whatever. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Billz4ever said:

D is playing fine given TOP and injuries.

Dorsey laid an egg today.

I think I’ve seen enough of Dorsey.  There’s absolutely no excuse to come out and score seven points in a game like this.  Second time in five games the offense has completely no-showed, with the best QB in the league.

• Thank you (+1) 3

Just now, Johnnycage46 said:

So, odds on Allen INT coming up...down 2 scores...not much time...

That or a fumble. Or, they will run right down the field and score a useless TD, leaving everyone to wonder, why didn't they do that all game?

You're welcome Miami. Enjoy #1 in the East again. 

26 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

This is not an NFL defense. Feels like the season is over.

everyone will tell you this is just one game but refuse to talk about them losing home field by one game. mcdermott will never win anything.

1 minute ago, Success said:

Chalking this one up as "London game."  

We'll likely get the L, but health is the biggest thing right now.  I'm not worried about this team in the long run if most of these injuries aren't too serious. 

Torn pec and knee in cast doesn’t seem great.  27 gone.

1 minute ago, Success said:

Chalking this one up as "London game."  

We'll likely get the L, but health is the biggest thing right now.  I'm not worried about this team in the long run if most of these injuries aren't too serious. 

It is long season

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.