On to the JAGS

TFBillsfan

21 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

The whole point of these international games is to draw more international interest. If the Bills seem show a good effectiveness to do that in their game the NFL is going to pay attention to it.

As long as they are away game then it's fine.  Not too much worse then going to Seattle 

7 minutes ago, 17islongenough said:

As long as they are away game then it's fine.  Not too much worse then going to Seattle 

It's football so players will figure it out .  

But it's definitely like 4-5 hours longer 

Edited by Buffalo716

2023-24 Season Record

Blue on White 2-0

White on White 1-0

Blue on Blue 0-1

Historic Uniform Record (since not Navy)

Since 2011- Blue on White 44-26

Since 2011- White on White 21-28-1

Since 2012- White on White (Throwback) 8-4

Since 2012- White on Blue 16-22

Since 2014- Blue on Blue 18-9

Since 2015- Red on Red 7-2

Josh Allen Uniform Record

Blue on White 18-7

White on White 14-7-1

White on White (Throwback) 3-2

White on Blue 10-8

Blue on Blue 12-6

Red on Red 5-1

Primetime Historic Uniform Record (No Saturday Nights)

Blue on White   0-2         TNF 0-0                SNF 0-0                MNF 0-2

White on White 1-1-1     TNF 0-0                SNF 1-0                MNF 1-1-1

White on Blue   3-3         TNF 1-2                SNF 1-0                MNF 1-1

Blue on Blue     3-1         TNF 1-0                 SNF 1-0                MNF 1-1

Red on Red       2-0         TNF 1-0                SNF 1-0                MNF 0-0

Playoffs Uniform Record

Blue on White 3-0

White on White 0-1

White on Blue 0-3

Blue on Blue 1-1

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 hours ago, The Wiz said:

Von said he's 94.5% sure he'll be ready to play on Sunday.

I love Von, but I can't tell you how many times he said something and it didn't end up being the case.

Also, how did he come up with 94.5%?  lol

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Magox said:

I love Von, but I can't tell you how many times he said something and it didn't end up being the case.

Also, how did he come up with 94.5%?  lol

He's finally learned to leave room for error if something he says doesn't happen.

Probably needs to work on his percentages though.

• Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Mr Wild said:

2023-24 Season Record

Blue on White 2-0

White on White 1-0

Blue on Blue 0-1

Historic Uniform Record (since not Navy)

Since 2011- Blue on White 44-26

Since 2011- White on White 21-28-1

Since 2012- White on White (Throwback) 8-4

Since 2012- White on Blue 16-22

Since 2014- Blue on Blue 18-9

Since 2015- Red on Red 7-2

Josh Allen Uniform Record

Blue on White 18-7

White on White 14-7-1

White on White (Throwback) 3-2

White on Blue 10-8

Blue on Blue 12-6

Red on Red 5-1

Primetime Historic Uniform Record (No Saturday Nights)

Blue on White   0-2         TNF 0-0                SNF 0-0                MNF 0-2

White on White 1-1-1     TNF 0-0                SNF 1-0                MNF 1-1-1

White on Blue   3-3         TNF 1-2                SNF 1-0                MNF 1-1

Blue on Blue     3-1         TNF 1-0                 SNF 1-0                MNF 1-1

Red on Red       2-0         TNF 1-0                SNF 1-0                MNF 0-0

Playoffs Uniform Record

Blue on White 3-0

White on White 0-1

White on Blue 0-3

Blue on Blue 1-1

International Uniform record

Blue on White 1-2

White on White 0-1

9 hours ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

Highly doubt people are waking up at 6 am on the West Coast to watch the jags play. 

With regard to our household, you're wrong... at least this week.

9 hours ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Rousseau ruled Out 

Hoping for a main rotation of

Floyd, Von, Kingsley, AJ 

Shaq Lawson? 

6 hours ago, Juice_32 said:

Coffee and football just don’t mix. I’m with you.

How about beer and rice krispies?

5 hours ago, LabattBlue said:

What is up with the strange percentage?  😂

There's a 945 out of 1000 chance that he will play.

What's so strange about that?

😉

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I hear you. Just want to get a W, and get out.

For me, it is the combination of the time, place, and the Jags. Who ever gets excited for a Jags game? 

It’s a different Jags team. Trevor Lawrence is pretty exciting when he’s playing well. They have some nice defensive pieces as well. It’s going to be a tougher game than people think. I think they’ll put up more of a fight than Miami did. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

20 minutes ago, Dukestreetking said:

Accidentally came across this...read entire thread and don't think it's been posted:

Great Colt McCoy breakdown of why Bills O is so dangerous in the RedZone. Definitely worth the 20 min.

I feel like the new saying should be "those who can't do, teach. Those would can't teach, make podcasts"

• Haha (+1) 4

5 hours ago, boco357 said:

Seeing all the videos of Bills fans there,  I don't see how the crowd won't make a difference.

It won't.  No matter how many videos you see Bills fans won't be in the majority and won't create anywhere near enough crowd noise to impact the game.  It's great to see Bills fans turning out - but making a difference in the game?  - that's a stretch.

• Disagree 1
  • Dislike 1

13 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Even hillbilly vs bahston ? 😂

I used to be able to do a passable Buddy Nix impression when he was our GM. And I can do Trump. I'm much better at impersonating a specific person than generic regional accents. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

Highly doubt people are waking up at 6 am on the West Coast to watch the jags play. 

You couldn't be more wrong. Just cause we are on the west coast doesn't make us any less of a fan. 6 am is nothin. I woke up to watch a game at like 3 am once while deployed to Kyrgyzstan and it was a Monday night beat down against Miami where Ricky Williams ran wild on us. My wife even suggested we just pull an all nighter Saturday night then watch the game 🤣

• Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Herc11 said:

You couldn't be more wrong. Just cause we are on the west coast doesn't make us any less of a fan. 6 am is nothin. I woke up to watch a game at like 3 am once while deployed to Kyrgyzstan and it was a Monday night beat down against Miami where Ricky Williams ran wild on us. My wife even suggested we just pull an all nighter Saturday night then watch the game 🤣

Agreed! I'll take a 6:30am game on the west coast over an 8:30pm game on the east coast any day. 

After spending my first 40 years on the west coast and then the last year on the east coast, I absolutely hate watching football so late. I'm moving back west this month and can't wait to have 10am football again. 

• Like (+1) 4

6 hours ago, Herc11 said:

Yes, for Bills games. Did you wake up at 6am or 3am while you're deployed to watch jags vs falcons?  I said outside of the fans of the teams that are playing. You would be a fan of a team that's playing...

Edited by Not at the table Karlos

13 hours ago, Sierra Foothills said:

With regard to our household, you're wrong... at least this week.

Shaq Lawson? 

How about beer and rice krispies?

There's a 945 out of 1000 chance that he will play.

What's so strange about that?

😉

So you got up last week at 6 am and watched the jags and falcons? Or whatever other games that were played over there that didn't involve the Bills. Do you get up at 6 am to watch every London game? You said "at least this week" so that implies that I'm right. Unless your team is playing large amounts of people aren't waking up early to watch other teams. Usually a poor matchup as well. 

Edited by Not at the table Karlos

17 hours ago, 17islongenough said:

Yes, jet lag a thing but it’s not debilitating after day 2! Half the issue is travel 5 time zones is tiring by its nature.

hate bills lost home games