SNF - Chiefs vs Jets

sven233

2 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

I'm still more worried about the Jets than either of them. Feel free to laugh at this. If I had to win a game I'd rather play Miami or KC before the Jets.

Agree, and I feel great about this Bills team. So this isn’t me saying the Jets are better. There’s just some divisional opponents that give superior rivals a hard time, that’s the case with us versus the Jets. That’s why I’d like to see a KC loss, but also don’t want the Jets getting momentum form this game to build confidence. I’d hate to see them in a wild card matchup if they find a way to sneak in the playoffs. I’d rather they just keep losing games. 

Just now, appoo said:

Ok what the ***** is wrong with Mahomes. 

The Bills would stomp this particular version of the Chiefs by 30

The same thing that's been off with them the last 3 weeks, they've been at the top for a long time and are suffering some side effects in loss of playmakers and just overall high talent players across the team. They're making it mostly on their top guys in Mahomes, Kelce and Chris Jones as well as Andy Reid scheming the offense. But they're much more limited than they have been.

• Like (+1) 1

This season is nutty.  Go Jets? Any way that the Chiefs can get knocked down a peg. 

Also, probably don't want to trust Wilson on first and second down when you have an excellent run game...

Edited by Bruffalo

Just now, That's No Moon said:

? I don't understand. Isn't that the issue?  He's got no place to throw the ball and the D-line is carving up the Chiefs pass protection. Mahomes doesn't just suddenly suck.

Haha I’m just giving you a hard time buddy.

You are definitely right. But he’s off as well as he threw 2 unforced INTS.

Just now, wppete said:

Who do we want to win this? What’s the best fir the bills? 

I'd say the Jets tonight.  At the end of the season, the Chiefs will still be there with a good record.  The Jets will be .500 at best.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, appoo said:

See. Wilson takes the first read NO MATTER WHAT

I don't know why you would call that many passing plays in a row with Wilson as your QB and you have Breece Hall. 

Hackett is garbage, I have no idea how he's stayed around the league. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Bruffalo said:

This season is nutty.  Go Jets? Any way that the Chiefs can get knocked down a peg. 

Jets are just well built to slow down teams like the bills and chiefs.  They can stop the run from a light box and blanket wrs all at once.  I feel like we’ve gotta go more under center/play action in the next matchup 

Spreading the field with wrs and mixing in an occasional run out of shotgun just isn’t doing it 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

Jets D is tough at home in prime time.

They certainly playing KC tough, only downside I see is now more media will reverse how they viewed Allen week 1 as maybe it was the defense of NY more than was credited after Allen threw the ints and looked like he couldn't take the èasy throws. 

And he still got to add a rushing td do teams can't ignore Josh is a handful by himself.  Not many defenders wanna try tackling Big Bàd Josh when he's got a full head of steam going.  

1 minute ago, sven233 said:

I'd say the Jets tonight.  At the end of the season, the Chiefs will still be there with a good record.  The Jets will be .500 at best.

Yeah the Jets, they're probably not pulling this off again very often, plus they'll struggle more against better defenses the Chiefs don't have a good one.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Aussie Joe said:

This is turning into a game the Chiefs have 1-2 times a year against a bottom feeder, where they sleepwalk their way through but still win late … sort of games the Bills lose 

Jets legitimately have the defensive weapons to stop the chiefs…this isn’t like a ‘just sneaking past the raiders because we don’t care that much’ type situation imo 

7 minutes ago, NickelCity said:

Depends if that competence turns into brilliance tbh. Mediocre QB play is purgatory. 

With their defense and running game, mediocre QB play might be enough to be problematic.  Wilson isn't lighting the world on fire tonight but here they are at the end of the 3rd tied 20-20 after being down 17-0.  

1 minute ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Jets legitimately have the defensive weapons to stop the chiefs…this isn’t like a ‘just sneaking past the raiders because we don’t care that much’ type situation imo 

Mlst of the NFL has the defensive personnel to stop the chiefs l. They have Kelce and Pacheco. Thats it 

Just now, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

So how many games the Jets winning this year? 

Just now, That's No Moon said:

With their defense and running game, mediocre QB play might be enough to be problematic.  Wilson isn't lighting the world on fire tonight but here they are at the end of the 3rd tied 20-20 after being down 17-0.  

It’s mediocre in the right way…there’s no world where Wilson is better than rodgers but he is avoiding a ton of sacks that rodgers likely wouldn’t.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.