9/24/23 Week 3 GAMEDAY Bills vs Commanders 2nd Half Thread

Freddie's Dead

• Simon pinned this topic

I’m watching at a bar so I’m admittedly more distracted than at home; I’ll have to rewatch. 

It seems like we’ve been hitting on a few chunk plays but struggled with maintaining drives. I’d love to be more methodical. Too many 3rd and longs in the first. The defense has had to come out quick after either an offensive 3 and out/quick score. Not sure how sustainable that is. 

Here’s to no points on Washington’s first drive and a good 6 minute drive with points to open up our first possession. 

Just now, Mango said:

I’m watching at a bar so I’m admittedly more distracted than at home; I’ll have to rewatch. 

It seems like we’ve been hitting on a few chunk plays but struggled with maintaining drives. I’d love to be more methodical. Too many 3rd and longs in the first. The defense has had to come out quick after either an offensive 3 and out/quick score. Not sure how sustainable that is. 

Here’s to no points on Washington’s first drive and a good 6 minute drive with points to open up our first possession. 

no

tons of long, time-eating drives

I hate the way this team loves that screen play, and they do love it so.

Good effort by everyone in the first half. Should be up more, but they are firing on everything.  They whole team looks good.

Don’t worry, btw, the National naysayers will be back on Josh for only completing 60% of his passes when this is over.  “The old run and gun Allen is back!”

🙄

Go Bills!  Keep it going boys! 

Edited by dollars 2 donuts