Steelers vs Browns: MNF

MasterStrategist

My friends fantasy team has Lamar Jackson, Anthony Richardson, JK Dobbins, Waddle, Nick Chubb, Jamal Williams, and DK Metcalf.

They’re all injured. It’s hilarious at this point. 

EDIT: Chubbs injury isn’t hilarious, but situationally for this one fantasy team it’s a comedy of errors *circus music plays*

Edited by Mango
Edit

1 minute ago, Bob Jones said:

Safety for the Steelers #39 comes in low while Chubb is being engaged up high by a LB, hit is hard and right on Cubbs left knee, and the knee is awkwardly bent the wrong way as he gets flipped over. Ran back my DVR to see it.

Ugh, ya don’t want to see that🤦‍♂️

2 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

remember when he played for the Bills and they would show it on seemingly every other game broadcast?  Cripes.

I took a human anatomy class in college a year or two after it happened and there was a whole part dedicated to sports injuries… we had to watch it several times one class.

i don’t see why a DB would throw himself into Chubb’s knee while he is actively being tackled and his feet are planted.  cheap shot by Minkah Fitzpatrick. you see low hits every game tho, unfortunately. I’m surprised more don’t result in this 

Why the hell are they running a split screen with 60% of the screen being taken up by 5 different ESPN logos?

Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should. Just show the game and stay out of the way. <_<

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

6 minutes ago, zow2 said:

i don’t see why a DB would throw himself into Chubb’s knee while he is actively being tackled and his feet are planted.  cheap shot by Minkah Fitzpatrick. you see low hits every game tho, unfortunately. I’m surprised more don’t result in this 

I’m not defending Fitzpatrick as a totally clean guy, but plays are pretty bang-bang.  I think bodies are flying before it registers “oh, he’s being tackled”

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.