Steelers vs Browns: MNF

MasterStrategist

Just now, Charles Romes said:

I think they made a clock error in the panthers game. Clock should not stop when player runs out of bounds going backward

I didn't see the play, but you're correct about moving backwards and not getting thej clock stopped.  But that rule is quite often not enforced.

1 minute ago, DapperCam said:

Bryce Young has similar WR talent as Allen his rookie season.

Young has better I think.  Thielen is older but solid.  Hayden Hurst.  Mingo, no one knows yet but they tried to get Young talent in the 2nd round

Course I suppose the Bills didn’t know Benjamin would turn into Fat Kelvin and that Zay Jones would take 6 years to develop into an NFL WR

2 minutes ago, Utah John said:

I didn't see the play, but you're correct about moving backwards and not getting thej clock stopped.  But that rule is quite often not enforced.

I believe the refs often overlook it. I only became aware of the rule bc it benefited the bills greatly at the end of Bills-colts WC playoffs 2020 

I love how every single announcer says the same thing about every rookie QB. Just gotta be patient with him, he is gonna have a long successful career in this league. Just once I wanna hear someone say, this kid doesn't have what it takes to be an NFL QB. Especially when they talk about every Bama or Ohio St QB. 

1 minute ago, Motorin' said:

It was a commerical about moving to a new city but never giving up your home town team. 

Right, but we all know wherever we go, we’re never alone.

1 minute ago, Bubba Gump said:

I love how every single announcer says the same thing about every rookie QB. Just gotta be patient with him, he is gonna have a long successful career in this league. Just once I wanna hear someone say, this kid doesn't have what it takes to be an NFL QB. Especially when they talk about every Bama or Ohio St QB. 

Well, they pretty much said that about Allen.

And there have been quite the number of rookie QB where the media was all over them (Mayfield, Darnold, Murray) and….well….

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.