Steelers vs Browns: MNF

MasterStrategist

11 minutes ago, Process said:

Just me or does this backup RB for pit look better than Harris? Hits the hole much faster. 

10 minutes ago, Finkle Is Einhorn said:

Jaylen Warren is significantly better than Najee Harris 

you have to be blind to be starting Harris over Warren. I remember reading that Harris, by some metric, is one of the worst starting RBs in the league. 

5 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Right, but we all know wherever we go, we’re never alone.

Well, they pretty much said that about Allen.

And there have been quite the number of rookie QB where the media was all over them (Mayfield, Darnold, Murray) and….well….

Jones, Manziel.....the list goes on and on. And actually a lot of announcers came right out and said Allen was a risky pick. Many of them still have a hard time admitting they were wrong. I need to start watching games on mute, lol.

The Browns have lost some top players this game and the Steelers can't take advantage of it. Keep throwing little dump offs when 2/3 of the Browns DBs are out. 

Yes, I'm bitter. I took the Panthers +3 (push) and the Steelers ML +108. 🤬

Edited by Bubba Gump

Don't look now, but a football game has broken out where the clown show had been going on.

I finished typing that and then Levi Wallace let an INT go through his hands, and Watson grabs a facemask.  Unreal.

Edited by Utah John
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

The Browns have lost some top players this game and the Steelers can't take advantage of it. Keep throwing little dump offs when 2/3 of the Browns DBs are out. 

Yes, I'm bitter. I took the Panthers +3 (push) and the Steelers ML +108. 🤬

I have Saints ML/Steelers ML parlay. 

Lol Levi Wallace. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.