What about a only positive talk thread once in a life ?

Italian Bills

Many of you know me a little in the last three years… and like you, in past, i posted mine negative and salty threads after bad losses and delusional games. 

The last week, after the Jets debacle, it wasn’t different, many thread about Josh, McDermott and the whole team imploding again. 

So i was just wondering how it would have been starting a thread with only positive thoughts in it. 

Feel free to write everything positive, i’m really curious and maybe in need to something like this. 

I’m gonna say that i’m pretty sure Josh will have a super game, without picks and very in control. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I’m optimistic about the Bills, despite the loss.  Our pass rush looked ferocious.  Pass D was great.  We contained Wilson and Dalvin.  Bernard looked solid at MLB.  One long run was a misalignment.  Even after Halls two big runs, we held them to a FG both times.  Cyrus played great.  Kincaid is real deal.  Bass hitting a clutch 50 yarder to send to OT! Diggs is master route runner.  Benford’s hustle!  Milano!  Josh will learn, and will be much better.  I almost feel bad for the Raiders.  And the rest of the NFL.  To be humbled you learn. To be doubted is a powerful motivator.  Look out NFL- here come the Mighty Buffalo Bills!  They are humbled, more talented, hungrier,  tougher, faster.  Josh you got this!

Bills by a Billion!

Edited by Pete
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Italian Bills said:

Many of you know me a little in the last three years… and like you, in past, i posted mine negative and salty threads after bad losses and delusional games. 

The last week, after the Jets debacle, it wasn’t different, many thread about Josh, McDermott and the whole team imploding again. 

So i was just wondering how it would have been starting a thread with only positive thoughts in it. 

Feel free to write everything positive, i’m really curious and maybe in need to something like this. 

I’m gonna say that i’m pretty sure Josh will have a super game, without picks and very in control. 

You had to know your were asking for it with this kind of post! 😂 

GO BILLS!!

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Italian Bills said:

Sir, you will take your negativity and like it!

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Italian Bills said:

But what would we talk about 😅😅

1. We can run the ball, even when the other team knows we're gonna run the ball.

2. Josh can play with discipline when he wants to.

3. Matt Freakin' Milano!

4. Gabe had a spectacular game.

5. A nine-minute sustained drive to open the second half, ending in a TD.

6. McD called a great defense.

7. McD went for it on fourth-and-two, turning a FG attempt into a TD.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.