Around the NFL Week 1

HappyDays

2 minutes ago, 1onemangang7 said:

oh McD is holding us back?  Staley isnt in the same universe as McD with game management.  Quit while your Eagles are ahead you'll only go backwards putting McD in the same boat as Staley.  Absurd.. what was that you said about the takes, ?

Some people believe McD is holding us back. I don't.  Staley is holding the Chargers back. I didn't put them in the same boat, at all.

Work on your reading comprehension before you try to use my zingers against me lil bro.

Edited by FireChans
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

The one thing with the Dolphins offense is if you can get them inside the 10, all of their strengths are mitigated and their weaknesses are glaring. The goal when you face them is do not let Hill or Waddle score 50 yard TDs. Get them into the red zone, tell your DEs to hold their edges, and force Tua to make tight window throws.

Yup because Tua is a timing deep ball middle of the field chucker. Thats about all he good at.  Disrupt the timing by chucking the receivers or take Tua off his spot and he is bad.

Edited by Scott7975

Just now, FireChans said:

Some people believe McD is holding us back. I don't.  Staley is holding the Chargers back. I didn't put them in the same boat, at all.

Work on your reading comprehension before you try to use my zingers against me lil bro.

I believe i read it right here at twobillsdrive that you brought mcd into the same conversation as Stayley...unbelieveable ...go put your jersey on and maybe say a couple hail marys

4 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

The one thing with the Dolphins offense is if you can get them inside the 10, all of their strengths are mitigated and their weaknesses are glaring. The goal when you face them is do not let Hill or Waddle score 50 yard TDs. Get them into the red zone, tell your DEs to hold their edges, and force Tua to make tight window throws.

If you can get pressure up the middle you can really disrupt them, but barring that keeping them to FGs while you score TDs will eventually force them to go for it and then you can keep them from scoring at all.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.