Leslie Frazier picks the Bills to win the Superbowl

Draconator

Ya know, I’m thinking that this could be an example of Leslie actually making an adjustment…, 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

40 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Well it's going to be one of 5 teams. Buffalo, Kc, Cincy, Philly & SF.

I agree with the first 4, but I don’t see Purdy beating Mahomes, Burrow or Allen in the superbowl unless they have an all time defense and hold those teams to 13 points.

I don’t see Purdy going toe to toe.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Well it's going to be one of 5 teams. Buffalo, Kc, Cincy, Philly & SF.

You’re Probably right. but there usually seems to be one sleeper team a year who makes a run.

Last year I don’t think anyone had eagles going to the SB and the year before, the bengals. (Both just a few plays away from winning)

Adam Schein: 49ers over Bills. The matchup produces an absolute classic. Brock Purdy, Super Bowl champ? Why not? YOLO. You can't script this stuff.

Mike Band: Eagles over Bills. The speed of the Eagles’ defensive front overwhelms Josh Allen and the Bills’ spread offense. Jalen Hurts makes fewer mistakes than his quarterbacking counterpart to win his first Lombardi Trophy.

Matt Okada: Eagles over Bills. MVP Josh Allen finally gets over the Mahomes hump, but he runs into a deep, talented and multi-faceted Eagles team bent on vengeance for Super Bowl LVII.

Keegan Abdoo: Bills over Cowboys. In a rematch of Super Bowls XXVII and XXVIII, the Bills finally raise the Lombardi Trophy on the shoulders of a nuclear Josh Allen MVP season.

Jeremy Bergman: Bills over Cowboys. After losing the division, Buffalo goes on the road and gets over the hump, culminating in a turning of the (folding) tables on Dallas, its '90s nemesis.

Michael F. Florio: Bills over 49ers. The Bills make good on so many predictions from a year ago and win their first Super Bowl title.

Leslie Frazier: Bills over 49ers. The Bills have been knocking on the Super Bowl door the last few seasons. When they finally get there, they take advantage of the opportunity and win the franchise’s first Lombardi Trophy.

Michelle Magdziuk: Bills over Eagles. Despite another immaculate Super Bowl performance from Jalen Hurts, Josh Allen and the Bills finally get it done to bring home Buffalo's first Lombardi Trophy.

• Awesome! (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Behindenemylines said:

Heard he was telling everyone he’d bet them a Nickel the Bills would win. 

Buffalo is the nickel city after all so that would be appropriate.

5 hours ago, Behindenemylines said:

Heard he was telling everyone he’d bet them a Nickel the Bills would win. 

Buffalo is the nickel city after all so that would be appropriate.

14 hours ago, Warcodered said:

That's a pretty classy move, it's kind of against his own interests.

I get what you are saying but the reality is he is picking the guys he has spend countless hours with, has friendships with and regardless of how it ended, he is rooting for these guys.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Adam Schein: 49ers over Bills. The matchup produces an absolute classic. Brock Purdy, Super Bowl champ? Why not? YOLO. You can't script this stuff.

Mike Band: Eagles over Bills. The speed of the Eagles’ defensive front overwhelms Josh Allen and the Bills’ spread offense. Jalen Hurts makes fewer mistakes than his quarterbacking counterpart to win his first Lombardi Trophy.

Matt Okada: Eagles over Bills. MVP Josh Allen finally gets over the Mahomes hump, but he runs into a deep, talented and multi-faceted Eagles team bent on vengeance for Super Bowl LVII.

Keegan Abdoo: Bills over Cowboys. In a rematch of Super Bowls XXVII and XXVIII, the Bills finally raise the Lombardi Trophy on the shoulders of a nuclear Josh Allen MVP season.

Jeremy Bergman: Bills over Cowboys. After losing the division, Buffalo goes on the road and gets over the hump, culminating in a turning of the (folding) tables on Dallas, its '90s nemesis.

Michael F. Florio: Bills over 49ers. The Bills make good on so many predictions from a year ago and win their first Super Bowl title.

Leslie Frazier: Bills over 49ers. The Bills have been knocking on the Super Bowl door the last few seasons. When they finally get there, they take advantage of the opportunity and win the franchise’s first Lombardi Trophy.

Michelle Magdziuk: Bills over Eagles. Despite another immaculate Super Bowl performance from Jalen Hurts, Josh Allen and the Bills finally get it done to bring home Buffalo's first Lombardi Trophy.

It's crazy that for as much talk about the Bills going under the radar this year and people jumping off the wagon etc....there are still a ton of National guys picking the Bills to win the Super Bowl this year.  WGR has had a lot of guys on this week too taking the Bills to win it all.

12 hours ago, julian said:

I agree with the first 4, but I don’t see Purdy beating Mahomes, Burrow or Allen in the superbowl unless they have an all time defense and hold those teams to 13 points.

I don’t see Purdy going toe to toe.

My thoughts exactly. I think Brock was a flash in the pan last year. The Niners don't scare me at all. 

• Shocked 1
  • Agree 1

12 hours ago, NewEra said:

Their DL should scare you. 

Wrll yeah, just like the Jets. But if they can't score 20 a game, they won't win much. Aaron Rodgers scares me more than Brock Purdy. I think the Jets will be able to score more than the Niners, and then let defense take over. It's all a crapshoot. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.