Game Day Thread? Bills @ Steelers 8/19

EmotionallyUnstable

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Isabella is starting to feel like a roster lock. One way to make up for bad tackle play against elite pass rushes is run the offense through Kincaid/Harty/Isabella.

McClappy wont see it    They will keep some Beane pick to save face    Getting tired of the Carolina Bills  O line looks no better  Still no run game and defense is getting old with all the recent picks not making any impact  Poyer Hyde are getting old White a diff player after the knee

• Vomit 1

One point of interest, I've heard Allen and several other players say fairly often this preseason that they were just "having fun."  

It might be time to have less "fun" and start working a little harder and taking things more seriously.  

Just a random thought.  

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

1 minute ago, NUT said:

McDermott is grabage. This team will be garbage this season. Allens' career being wasted.

I love Allen and what he has done for this team and organization, but my god, he deserves so much better. How do you have an elite, top 3 QB(I have him behind Mahomes, but I know people debate him vs Burrow)and not do everything humanly possible to make his life easier? How?? You don't fix the OL? You could have gotten Hopkins and given him a solid #2 receiver. Beane basically did nothing this offseason. Josh deserves a SB, and I feel like this organization is borderline dysfunctional. I feel some sort of Matt Stafford arc for him coming. He keeps being let down by the coaches/mahagement, goes to another team in his 30's and wins the whole thing. Just embarrassing.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BananaB said:

Our offence was top of the league last year. If he never goes down, QB2 and QB3 are there to help with communication and film. Better to have guys he knows and are comfortable with. This team ain’t going anywhere with anyone else but him taking the snaps. Fact your crying about backup QBs is laughable 

I agree he has to be the 1 and is 100% key to our success.  With that said, he has to be serious about all of it.  Every player is susceptible to missing a game or two.  If he can only communicate with Allen and Barkley because they are good at Fortnite or whatever, that is an issue.  

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Dorian Williams tackles extremely well and looks decent in zone coverage, he does get completely washed out by blockers too frequently though. He won't be a realistic MLB candidate until he figures that out.

undersized but keeps making plays

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, PBF81 said:

One point of interest, I've heard Allen and several other players say fairly often this preseason that they were just "having fun."  

It might be time to have less "fun" and start working a little harder and taking things more seriously.  

Just a random thought.  

God forbid take something seriously.

In that light, I take all responsibility for the train wreck this season will be.  I tore the Bills sticker off my car in a rage of frustration during a Thursday night game vs. the Jets several years ago and told my family I was on a Bills embargo until they stopped sucking. No tickets, no shirts, no nothing.  I went two games last year and put a sticker on my new car 2 weeks ago.  This is all my fault.

4 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

The jealousy and bitterness you have because he got paid is showing big time 

I think for the few haters he has over here, which is just ridiculous, it all boils down to good old fashioned jealousy, and nothing more.

22 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

Kyle's refusing to play - feels he has a better chance being QB2 by staying off the field. 😉

At the very least the chance for a longer career.  Learn system well enough for mop up duty and sitting out starters since the  team wrapped up 

1 seed earlier. 

Edited by AuntieEm

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.