Game Day Thread? Bills @ Steelers 8/19

EmotionallyUnstable

1 minute ago, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

Starting to worry our franchise LT is the biggest problem we have

No way. Dion is still an incredible athlete and durable he’s not the best but good enough. Brown is god awful and considering how well Allen scrambles to the right, I think that’s a huge problem 

• Disagree 1
  • Dislike 1

3 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

He was 7/10 for 64 yards and a long bomb called back by a hold. Come on. 

Never remotely threatened to score.  Never looked like he gave a crap at all.  But I get it,  He’s popular and above any questioning.  Like he’s from Pyongyang Yang or something. 

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Just spittin facts dude.  Allen got famous and now the QB room and OC booth are filled with his buddies, to the detriment of the team.  His off-season is split between between F1, movie stars and trying to become a movie star all while evidently not eating much healthy food.  

Yeah, Josh Allen is clearly the problem with this team and was the problem today.

My god, dude.

2 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Never remotely threatened to score.  Never looked like he gave a crap at all.  But I get it,  He’s popular and above any questioning.  Like he’s from Pyongyang Yang or something. 

Allen haters existing in 2023 are astonishing to me 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, BillsFanForever19 said:

Yeah, Josh Allen is clearly the problem with this team and was the problem today.

My god, dude.

He’s not the only problem but he’s a problem.  And so are the people he hired.  And he’s the QB which I’m told is important.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.