Game Day Thread? Bills @ Steelers 8/19

EmotionallyUnstable

2 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Just spittin facts dude.  Allen got famous and now the QB room and OC booth are filled with his buddies, to the detriment of the team.  His off-season is split between between F1, movie stars and trying to become a movie star all while evidently not eating much healthy food.  

He was 7/10 for 64 yards and a long bomb called back by a hold. Come on. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

You know things are getting bad in a game whenever we’re starting to jump on Josh Allen to

Im speaking generally more than about today which I don’t really care to much about  … but why should he be immune to criticism? There were times last year when his play was ordinary 

Edited by Aussie Joe

2 minutes ago, Meatloaf63 said:

Letting Edmunds go wasn’t the problem. Being so arrogant and ignorant of what talent they had to replace him was. Not making a move to replace was/is the issue. And it looks to be a costly one.

Hmmm, I’m sure I seen this happen before. Last years WR room comes to mind

Edited by BananaB
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Meatloaf63 said:

Letting Edmunds go wasn’t the problem. Being so arrogant and ignorant of what talent they had to replace him was. Not making a move to replace was/is the issue. And it looks to be a costly one.

Wrong

• Disagree 1

7 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

It's the Pre-Season. Crap teams will look amazing and great teams will look like crap. 

If they look like this Week 1, I'll worry then.

You think Dawkins and Brown are suddenly going to turn it on in the regular season? They unfortunately look as bad as they did to close out the season last year. It's by far the biggest concern heading into the season. MLB we can maybe scheme around, or maybe Dorian Williams finds his way later in the season. With tackle there is no hiding it and no solution waiting in the wings. I'm sincerely very worried.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

2 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

He had 2 incompletions and a 3rd and 24 pass to Davis called back because of Spencer Brown but hey you wanted Josh Rosen draft night anyway 

At what point do you look up and see what keeps flying over your head?

Edited by Mr. WEO

Just now, Steptide said:

It's weird how much I don't care that the starters looked terrible. I mean, ya I wanted to see Josh tear it up, but I'm not worried. 🤷

That’s because you know preseason can look like a lot of things and does not translate to the regular season 

6 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

You realize that it’s preseason

I do. But preseason, or regular-- Dawkins and Brown are scary at OT. On defense, I still see major issues vs the run, and no pass rush. Also, none of the CB's have been at all impressive.

But all of that will magically change when the season starts?

4 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

I agree with the list of positives.  Add the penalties to the negatives.  And how does Allen avoid that list?  Are we in North Korea?

Allen avoids the list because he was just fine.  Threw the ball well when he wasn't running for his life or having his arm hit as he threw a pass.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.