Josh's commercials

DrDawkinstein

On 9/26/2023 at 2:01 PM, Wayne Arnold said:

Come on, bruh - Josh is not that good an actor, no one should've been fooled by this

I do like the ad tho

Actually felt different I think he has an acting future if he wanted it after.  Just has the quirky personality for it

12 hours ago, Since1981 said:

Let’s all remember that the next time after JA17 is gone and some dope here yells draft day “ground and pound!!!! Take CJ Spiller!!”

No one anywhere, ever, yelled "ground and pound take CJ Spiller"

Even people who actually followed college ball and wanted CJ Spiller understood that "ground and pound" wasn't his game.

• Agree 1

14 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

and more endorsement money het gets less of a salary he may command (see Tom Brady). 

Yes, I hope he believes in this model:

Be a winner, take a decent salary but not the league's highest so the team can give him good players to work and win with. Then make a lot more in endorsements because you're a winner.

Mahomes said he didn't need the league's highest salary because he wanted to help the team; but that was a lie, as evidenced by his new deal. We'll see where Josh ends up...

On 9/26/2023 at 12:13 PM, Jerome007 said:

Is this a real commercial that is made to not look like one? Or a sneak video? So hard to tell ha ha

On 9/26/2023 at 12:35 PM, CaliBills said:

You can kind of tell it is a commercial made not to look like one due to the focus on the arm in front. 

Only good video camera's (not phones from what I have seen) have a set focus area blurring out stuff in front of the object and in back.

Also the fact that he isn't getting mobbed for photos, autographs, and handshakes. Josh can't be out in the normal public anymore.

On 9/26/2023 at 7:34 PM, Utah John said:

Another obvious tell is that there's a room full of other diners, and no one is paying any attention to Josh.

Beat me to it.

2 hours ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

I kind of want to have sex with Josh Allen when he looks into the camera at the end of that commercial and delivers that line

I can only imagine what women feel

I will never look at you the same again...

Unless you say you are a female which then it is perfectly acceptable 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

I will never look at you the same again...

Unless you say you are a female which then it is perfectly acceptable 

Wait do we still care who wants to have consensual sex with whom these days?  Cause I can think of at least a thousand better things to care about

Like belly button lint elimination, that's at least one of them

Or what I might have for dinner in 50 days, also a good one

Or what shade of brown the dirt in my back yard is, also better

• Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, Avisan said:

Wait do we still care who wants to have consensual sex with whom these days?  Cause I can think of at least a thousand better things to care about

Like belly button lint elimination, that's at least one of them

Or what I might have for dinner in 50 days, also a good one

Or what shade of brown the dirt in my back yard is, also better

It's a joke man

Sarcasm doesn't travel via typing 

Im busting his chops

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Fan in Chicago said:

Sure but it was more a "get him in space" thing and not ground and pound. That is more Damien Harris, Lynch, Bettis than Spiller

Point taken. Was it Gailey that kept using that phrase Get him in Space or Hackett.  I recall it being said at everything press meeting in those days. 

1 hour ago, Behindenemylines said:

Point taken. Was it Gailey that kept using that phrase Get him in Space or Hackett.  I recall it being said at everything press meeting in those days. 

It was Gailey as recall he also compared Spiller to a water bug. Dumbest draft pick ever, should have used it on Dez Bryant and kept Fred and Lynch together. 

• Like (+1) 2

12 hours ago, MJS said:

Also the fact that he isn't getting mobbed for photos, autographs, and handshakes. Josh can't be out in the normal public anymore.

Yes that was the biggest clue indeed and I'm not surprised - well also that it was the Bills channel ha ha. I was just hoping it wasn't a commercial. Not that I mind he's doing commercials, just that it would have been a great thing to capture on video. 

Edited by Jerome007

Frank's Red Hot is my signature Bloody Mary ingredient.

Ice

Horseradish

Vodka

Tomato Juice or V8

Frank's

Worcestershire sauce

A few green olives and a spoonful of olive juice

Tabasco

Celery seed (or a stalk of real celery)

That goes better with wings than Pepsi.

7 hours ago, Warcodered said:

I swear Josh did this just because he knew he'd get a bunch of people to do it because it's him.

Or the ad would get lots of likes and shares - a mark of an excellent ad. Kudos to the guys who thought of that one (and to JA for pulling it off so smoothly). 

Edited by Fan in Chicago

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.