Shaq Lawson returning

Chandler#81

5 minutes ago, Herb Nightly said:

Fill the NEEDS in free agency so you can draft for WANTS. I still think the biggest roster hole is MLB. If Bills think either Sanders or Campbell can step in I'm okay with either at 27. Leaning toward Campbell for his  leadership and cerebral qualities.

Never good to Draft for need -especially so when you’re picking in the high 20’s. IF the mlb they like best with a 1st round grade is available, he’ll be a Bill. Otherwise, best player remaining on our board.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Chandler#81 said:

Never good to Draft for need -especially so when you’re picking in the high 20’s. IF the mlb they like best with a 1st round grade is available, he’ll be a Bill. Otherwise, best player remaining on our board.

That is Beane's supposed strategy...I'm thinking Campbell is the best fit. Bills 2-LB set is kind of unique. 

27 might seem high for some people. Moving back and hoping you can still grab him is risky,so take the guy you really want if he is still there at 27.

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, Herb Nightly said:

That is Beane's supposed strategy...I'm thinking Campbell is the best fit. Bills 2-LB set is kind of unique. 

27 might seem high for some people. Moving back and hoping you can still grab him is risky,so take the guy you really want if he is still there at 27.

I always go back to Terrell Bernard

If we’re not planning on using him, why did we draft him?

I really think they want him to fit at middle linebacker whether he does or not we don’t know

But it was an awfully high pick for somebody that they weren’t planning on using

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Glad that Shaq’s back

Would still like to see another older veteran guy that feels that pass rush need there are still several veterans on the market

Lawson, Rosseau, Basham and Epenesa, with Miller returning eventually. If YOU were one of those available veterans would this situation  be attractive to you? Especially since Beane won't pay much more than minimum.

2 minutes ago, Virgil said:

OT or MLB with first two picks 

OT isn't a sexy pick  to me. If they want to improve upon Spencer Brown, and think a T available at 27 can replace Brown,sure.

1 minute ago, Herb Nightly said:

Lawson, Rosseau, Basham and Epenesa, with Miller returning eventually. If YOU were one of those available veterans would this situation  be attractive to you? Especially since Beane won't pay much more than minimum.

It’s definitely possible that we’re not going after the other older veterans now the shak is back but he doesn’t solve our pass rush need

• Like (+1) 1

Bills are just treading water until they eventually sink. Same guys every year that can’t get the job done against the teams we will face in playoffs. It’s like they’re terrified to tiniest step back. McD picks these same guys over guys he drafted just because they have more experience. Bills gonna have the same ending as the past 3 years, our D not showing up in the biggest game. 

• Eyeroll 6
  • Disagree 2
  • Dislike 2

4 minutes ago, BananaB said:

Bills are just treading water until they eventually sink. Same guys every year that can’t get the job done against the teams we will face in playoffs. It’s like they’re terrified to tiniest step back. McD picks these same guys over guys he drafted just because they have more experience. Bills gonna have the same ending as the past 3 years, our D not showing up in the biggest game. 

13-3

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.