SB LVll Game Thread: Eagles VS Chiefs

T&C

1 minute ago, McBean said:

Nick Bolton is everything Edmunds should be.

1 minute ago, DapperCam said:

Gainwell had the angle, he just had to sprint to the first down

Now we love the Chiefs defense, and we hate Gainwell?

You people are confusing.

5 minutes ago, DapperCam said:

Our offense line is like 1/10th as good?

Yes but we don't do them any favors.  Eagles run the ball and Hurts takes the short pass 75 percent of the time and mixes it in deep.  We throw the ball 90 percent of the time and hold the ball and throw deep every other play.  Teams aren't even worried about the run.  They just rush the QB.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

Just now, HappyDays said:

100 years of football, the formula still hasn't changed. Strong in the trenches and run the ball successfully. Both offenses proving it tonight.

I think it’s more to the effect of run the football when the defense game plans to completely take away the pass. 

Just now, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Dear lord these O-lines are dominating decent d-lines. Please Beane do better. I know you have tried. But seriously let someone else pick the OL talent. 

not to split hairs, but I think these are the top 2 DL for creating sacks. If not 1 and 2 they are both top 5. Happy fellow Bills fans are realizing how much Dabs and Allen were covering up bad OL play.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.