49ers @ Eagles, NFC Championship (not a thread for Bills debate, please)

HOUSE

Just now, Trock said:

This game was bad.  49ers didn’t deserve to be there, looked bad on all fronts 

They lost their QB in the first quarter. 

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

I think a healthy Purdy today would have resulted in a 49ers win. Their defense is elite and Hurts was totally average. Needed some offense 

It would have been a totally different game. We really missed out on a good matchup.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Not sure why anyone is clowning the Niners here .. just way too much to overcome.  

Josh Johnson is not playable as a backup .. I guess one could question SF for not having a better backup, but they’re on QB3. 

Johnson was QB4. 

I think 49ers will go into next season with Purdy as starter and will trade Lance. Hot take - Lance to Packers and Rodgers to the Jets

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Beast said:

An inferior product that is by far the most popular sport in the country?

What a poor take by you.

Dude wouldn’t it be better if a couple guys other than QB could truly influence a game? That’s all I’m saying. Jim Brown and Barry Sanders were as/more important than their QBs at one point.

The NFC is terrible, like the top 5 QBs are all on the AFC side so all Jalen Hurts has to do is beat Danny Dimes and one handed Brock Purdy to make the SB. 

They did the same thing in 2017 beating Matt Ryan and our very own Case Keemun to make the SB. They have had great luck recently.

Edited by LEBills

• Simon unpinned this topic
1 minute ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

As well as a stout run game and suffocating defense 

They are for real. Happy for the Philly fans. They really take their football seriously. 

A healthy Hurts will be even more dangerous. An elite defense and a free wheeling coaching staff. They will be tough to beat. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.