Giants @ Vikings - game thread

BuffaloBill

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

Brilliant job Dabes and the Giants.

Overachievement? Yea. Massive.

Bingo.

Take a look at the roster they have. Their STARTING receivers include a guy who we cut from our practice squad and Richie James! 

He deserves COTY.

• Agree 4

1 hour ago, AlfaBill said:

He called a very aggressive game when there was no need to AT times. With the bills up by 14 he called deep shot after deep ahot instead of methodically eating the clock and putting at least another 3 on the board. Instead the aggressiveness allowed Miami to back in the game. In the second half he yet again kept looking for the kill shot and why? IMO he almost lost the game because he has no feel for Josh and how the O is moving. Failure to adjust on his part. 

Joe Lombardi might get fired in LA.

Would we take a 1-1 swap right now?

“Brian Daboll thinks it’s a fight”

Yes.  Yes, he does.

When the Zebras called a very ticky-tack “roughing” on Cousins I thought “Oh, Boy, Here We Go, the Zebras are tipping the scale for the Horns”

Didn’t work that way though.

Edited by Beck Water
  • Agree 1

Just now, LabattBlue said:

Final 4 passes for the Vikings…not one to JJ.  Bad final drive for Cousins, eveb when aided by a phantom roughing the passer. 

Phantom?! Sir, I have it on good authority that #97 farted near #8 and told him he was a booger eater. Man's lucky he wasn't ejected!

• Haha (+1) 4

Just now, Einstein said:

Jones was on the way to being cut before Daboll fixed him.

Throws it away when he is supposed to. Slides and runs when he has to. Protects the ball.

Reminds me of Josh last year before it was all thrown out the window

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Process said:

The chargers losing after having a 99% chance to win is going to cost me $20K. I can feel it coming. Mentally preparing myself. 

When did people take simple betting and make it more difficult to win than Powerball?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.