Hyde and Crowder practicing! 21-Day practice windows opened *UPDATE* Hyde out WC and Divisional

Process

1 minute ago, Patrick Duffy said:

For all those who said without a doubt Hyde would not be back til next season. Well it certainly looks like the chances increased that he will

Yes, he very well may, but people need to remember...what he's trying to comeback from is think maybe unprecedented to return the same season.

He went down on Sept 24th.  Being in game ready shape and ready for contact still remains to be seen.

I'm just saying...people need to temper expectations here.

Just now, Billz4ever said:

Yes, he very well may, but people need to remember...what he's trying to comeback from is think maybe unprecedented to return the same season.

He went down on Sept 24th.  Being in game ready shape and ready for contact still remains to be seen.

If he's cleared he's cleared.

Now it's just a matter of being in game shape.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

3 minutes ago, mannc said:

So?  What's wrong with people here hoping he plays?  Do you think it will influence his or the Bills' decision? 

Where did I ever say there's anything wrong with people hoping he plays?

Do you have a habit of putting words in people's mouths?

I simply said people need to temper expectations.

12 minutes ago, Billz4ever said:

Right.  While I think it's awesome he's made this kind of recovery, people need to pump the breaks a bit and realize this doesn't mean he will play for us in the playoffs.  To go through what he's gone through and come back in the same season maybe unprecedented.  Even if he is able to play, how effective would he be?  We definitely need to temper expectations.

I most certainly will not.

Kidding.. a bit...

Personally, I'd be shocked if he doesn't play in the Divisional Round (should we get past Miami on Sunday)

1)  He knows this team has a chance to win the Super Bowl 

2)  He doesn't seem to have any physical or mental limitations.  He's been consistent in saying he wants to play if/when the doctors clear him.

3)  He likely knows this may be his last chance to play with Po.  Those two have a bond, and you know he wants to be there to make a run at a ring with him. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Billz4ever said:

He be aite...he's a troopah!

2 minutes ago, Billz4ever said:

Where did I ever say there's anything wrong with people hoping he plays?

Do you have a habit of putting words in people's mouths?

I simply said people need to temper expectations.

Maybe it's telling people what they "need" to do multiple times. Speak only of yourself and stop telling others how to feel.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Patrick Duffy said:

He be aite...he's a troopah!

Don't disagree one bit with his toughness.

Just now, KHAN said:

Maybe it's telling people what they "need" to do multiple times. Speak only of yourself and stop telling others how to feel.

As you just told me what to do.

Gotcha.

26 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Everyone here said "NOT HAPPENING" with regard to Hyde.  

Myself included!  LOL

So this must be counter-intelligence.

Disinformation to confuse the opposition.

I’m still cautiously skeptical that we’ll see him on the active roster. How many weeks was Tre practicing before he was active? I’d be shocked if he’s available to play the following week. Maybe AFCCG if they get that far. 
Btw- I think a lot of us are practically assuming we’ll meet KC in the championship game. 
Any of these games could be a shocker/upset. The Bills’ storybook season may be over in 4 days. It doesn’t seem possible. Hoping for the best of course! Go Bills! Squish the fish! 

28 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

We don't need him in this game, Tua is out, let him get another week under his belt and hopefully will be ready for divisional round. 

If he sees any game time he will very likely be on a pitch count - has to reach “game shape” so some play next week would be awesome if it is medically advisable.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I'm thinking Hamlin will be at the game. That's something it would make sense for a team photographer to know.

Hell, the way things are going today maybe we get Kim Pegula and Hamlin this Sunday. 

One can hope. We really haven't heard anything on Kim lately, I hope she is back to form and healthy.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Real McNasty said:

The last hour news for our team is amazing. 

• Hamlin released from Buffalo hospital and on the road to a full blown recovery
  • Tua ruled out Sunday for our WC match
  • Hyde and Crowder return to practice

Un F'ing believable

Just one thing left....

car.jpg

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

Then why wold be be clearly to return to practice? 

Start getting back in shape, see where he is at and what it looks like for next year.

Remember, this is the window they get before having to make a roster decision. Could be he practices for a week, or two, or three and then goes back on IR.

Edited by DrDawkinstein
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, Motorin' said:

Then why wold be be clearly to return to practice? 

Being medically cleared to return to practice and actually being in game shape and ready to play in a game are two very different things.  Look at how many weeks Tre was practicing before actually returning.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Bruffalo said:

I don't feel that it's likely Hyde will play any games in the playoffs, but that's awesome news. 

Uh, wuh? You can bet 100% that Hyde will be playing vs Cinci if that game happens...One Hundred Percent. He already said that all he needed was clearance and he was good to go. He is practicing today so what would ever stop him from playing in 10 days???

• Agree 2

5 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

I pretty much expect that he will be there.  Dont see a reason for him not to be.  He is released from the hospital.

guessing it would be inadvisable for him to be running full speed out if the tunnel leading the charge, or even standing on the Bills’ sideline, but no reason he can’t be at the game in Pegula’s box or something! 🙏

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.