NFL Week #18 - Patriots @ Bills - Pregame thread!

oldmanfan

17 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Yeah, I dunno.  Its an abnormal situation.  Im not too worried about it that its worth me arguing about it.

On a side note, I ordered two division winner hats when they became available and they mailed them 1 day apart from each other.  I just got the first one today so I am going to wear it for todays game 😃

It was catchable but it was a tough catch.  It was a pretty bad throw.

Looked to me like a miscommunication about the route. Beasley faked twice; if he had faked just once, the ball would have been in his hands. 

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

I have an unusual calmness over this game.

I have no idea why.

I woke up today feeling really GOOD. I concur with you. Im not nervous. 

Did you see the interview with McDermott just now pre game? He had such a happy countenance. a sweet smile Said the players " will be ready to go"

INDEED. I'm excited but not nervous. it will be game time soon LETS GO BUFFALO!~!~!

Love to all the brethren here at 2bd today and at the game.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

I was honestly wondering if they start with 10 guys on defense.

People have said this but I think enough is going to be done pre-game to honor/remember him - and even without that it's obvious he is in everyone's thoughts.  Once the whistle blows play ball and win - that's what Damar wants

Edited by stevewin

2 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Going to be hard to keep the emotions in check for this one. These guys know if they win they don’t play a true road game for the rest of the year. Patriots are walking into an absolute buzzsaw. 

Josh will be so fired up our receivers will need flak jackets! Stay calm Josh.

• Agree 1

Lets go Buffalo!

It's Monday morning down here, and I'm off to work.

I plan on watching the game this evening,  but it's going to take all of my willpower to not check the score during the day.

Full steam ahead!

1 minute ago, stevewin said:

People have said this but I think enough is going to be done pre-game to honor/remember him - and even without that it's obvious he is in everyone's thoughts.  Once the whistle blows play ball and win - that's what Damar wants

I agree.  I just hope we get to see the pregame on TV.  I can't imagine they wouldn't show it.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

I agree.  I just hope we get to see the pregame on TV.  I can't imagine they wouldn't show it.

The whole pregame coverage has been about Damar and the Bills. So I'm thinking they are going to cover the on the field ceremony too. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Seeing Bill Belicheat in a “Love for Damar” ***** feels wrong. 

BB had a great press conference the other day.  Talked about damar for almost 9 minutes before he even took any question.

He get a tip of the hat from me.  At least until the game starts.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, The Wiz said:

BB had a great press conference the other day.  Talked about damar for almost 9 minutes before he even took any question.

He get a tip of the hat from me.  At least until the game starts.

Now that we are winning games I really don’t hate BB like I used to. Funny how that works. 

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, muppy said:

I woke up today feeling really GOOD. I concur with you. Im not nervous. 

Did you see the interview with McDermott just now pre game? He had such a happy countenance. a sweet smile Said the players " will be ready to go"

INDEED. I'm excited but not nervous. it will be game time soon LETS GO BUFFALO!~!~!

Love to all the brethren here at 2bd today and at the game.

Win or lose today I feel pretty good about being a lifelong Buffalo Bills fan.

Go Bills.

• Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.