Kansas City Chiefs @ Las Vegas Raiders 1/7/23 4:30pm

T&C

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

There's a decent chance they'll play the Chargers in the divisional round. The Chargers had two close games against them this year and are now fully healthy. They'll have a decent shot. It will be by far the best team the Chiefs have faced since the Bengals defeated them. Rolling into the playoffs with no adversity isn't necessarily a good thing.

I think the Bengals, Bills, Chargers and Chiefs are really close in talent - who gets through to the Super Bowl between the four may well be down to a sole major play or a piece of luck.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, UKBillFan said:

I think ESPN and the NFL would have wanted a closer game than this.

Schedule a better matchup at the beginning of the year. It’s like the networks (and Amazon) believe all of their own preseason hype with some of these “preseason favorites cause they turned the corner” teams. Cleveland, Miami, Raiders etc. 

Not a popular take, I'm sure, but I would prefer the Bills go into KC rather than play a neutral site game. We've beaten them 2 out of 3 times there and for that 3rd one, well..you know.

Would also love to go into Cincy the week before and beat them there too. Just to avoid any kind of doubt who the actual best team in the league is.

If that means losing this week, then so be it.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

No way the officials are to blame for this one. Josh McDaniels just sucks. The Raiders have played below their offensive potential all year long. They didn't bother showing up for a meaningless game which to me tells you everything you need to know about the coach.

Josh McDaniels does suck. They looked better with their ST Coordinator taking over for Chuckie last year, without Devante, than they have looked this year. 

1 minute ago, billieve420 said:

At this point doesn’t matter much on the road or at home. Bills had number of chances to lock up #1 seed and failed to do it. Honestly think this team will perform better on the road as it is not huge disadvantage as it once was. Need to treat every chance at a Super Bowl as your last. There are no guarantees in the future so they need to focus on getting the job done.

Considering Josh Allen lead Bills teams are 3-0 at home vs 0-3 on the road in NFL playoff games, I disagree with your thoughts. Home Field Advantage is important.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, CircleTheWagons99 said:

Thats what kills me the most. The raiders are not a good team amd yet the refs “miss” alot of calls thet would benefit them, they dont miss anything that would benefit the cheifs. 

They definitely did.  Scantling was 💯 interfered with on a deep pass.  No call

Just now, Bubba Gump said:

I'm not driving myself crazy. Apparently driving plenty of people here crazy though.

No you are just interesting b.c you are one of those who go crazy about made up things. I want to understand people like you b.c you are the backbone of the future collapse of humanity. 

• Vomit 1

I honestly can’t get worked up over the NFL giving KC the 1 seed. Damar is ok. He’s posting IG posts from his hospital bed 5 days after being dead on the field.

I can’t blame Cinci fans for being pissed, they got screwed in this whole deal.

I have no idea how Buffalo will do. It wouldn’t surprise me with Dean Marlow on the field that we lose before the SB at some point. 

If we take care of business tomorrow then we’ve got home field until we lose or a neutral field AFC Championship a game. I think I’d rather play in KC. We play very well there.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, QB Bills said:

Not a popular take, I'm sure, but I would prefer the Bills go into KC rather than play a neutral site game. We've beaten them 2 out of 3 times there and for that 3rd one, well..you know.

Would also love to go into Cincy the week before and beat them there too. Just to avoid any kind of doubt who the actual best team in the league is.

I think most fans just want Mahomes to play a playoff game on the road for the first time

Just now, QB Bills said:

The Bye week is vital too, I'd rather rest up before playing.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, TBBills said:

No you are just interesting b.c you are one of those who go crazy about made up things. I want to understand people like you b.c you are the backbone of the future collapse of humanity. 

Oh the irony in this post

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

There’s so much wrong with what you just said (mainly that you’re glued to your TV watching this, yet somehow only I am giving the NFL money. You see those commercials and ads in the stadium while you’re watching this “show?”  Your eyeballs seeing them cost the advertisers - hence NFL revenue -  the exact same as for my viewing.) 

But let’s agree to disagree; I gotta run, Roger just texted me to tell me I’ve already said too much. 

Love when people talk like they know everything. I can guarantee you have spent more money on NFL products then me. I dont even pay for cable. But keep talking out your a$$ thinking your so high an mighty because you think everything the NFL does is gold. Smh. 

• Eyeroll 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Rock-A-Bye Beasley said:

I say sit everyone for the Pats game. Worst case is we get a fair rematch in Cincinnati while keeping MIami from making it 

Interesting thought for sure.. but given everything that has transpired with Damar recently (good news), I can’t see the team resting tomorrow. 

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

I think most fans just want Mahomes to play a playoff game on the road for the first time

Its honestly unreal that this won’t happen now. 

We owned the one seed with two weeks left in the season.  

Never lost a game. 

Lost the one seed.  

League steps in. 

Neutral field potential.   Mahomes still won’t play a road playoff game.  

Just unbelievable. 

• Angry 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

95% chance this game is already over. That critical no call on the PI in endzone made a huge difference.

And the no PI or Defensive Holding call on the INT play. 

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, H2o said:

Even the commentators at halftime are idiots. Talking about Mahomes setting the record by spreading the ball around. Oooooooh, with an extra game he breaks the record. 

Katy Perry Wow GIF

He’s the MVP. Complimenting him is not offensive.

1 minute ago, QB Bills said:

I don’t disagree about playing in Arrowhead. If people notice, KC has some close games there. Outside Arrowhead, they are dialed in.  But i definitely don’t want to have to win at Cincinnati the prior week. That would be extremely tough. i get the sentiment of making it a no doubt statement on who is best, but no thanks.  Beating Cincinnati at home would be hard enough.

I used to like Dan Orlovsky before he started doing color commentary. He is pretty bad. And when they showed him in the booth, I don't know what was up with his pants. He had a serious camel toe issue happening. It was no moose knuckle, but major camel toe. Just another strange observation by me. 

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Its honestly unreal that this won’t happen now. 

We owned the one seed with two weeks left in the season.  

Never lost a game. 

Lost the one seed.  

League steps in. 

Neutral field potential.   Mahomes still won’t play a road playoff game.  

Just unbelievable. 

I think the league did the best they could in the circumstances, to be honest. The things I disagree with don't affect us - if the rules say win percentage is the deciding factor then the Bengals should get home field advantage against the Ravens without a coin toss, even if they lose tomorrow (I'd question the rule, but if it says it...) and any Bengals-Bills post season game should be played on a neutral field.

Just now, CircleTheWagons99 said:

Love when people talk like they know everything. I can guarantee you have spent more money on NFL products then me. I dont even pay for cable. But keep talking out your a$$ thinking you’re so high a mighty because you think everything the NFL does is gold. Smh. 

You don’t pay for Cable??? How does that work? How do you watch shows, news and sports?  Tell me more! 

And I promise you I don’t know everything. I just know not to look like a 14 year old crying that the big bad NFL is out to get us. 

Go bills. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

People mad at this game are funny… The Bills lost their shot for the one seed when the Cincy game was officially cancelled. The Raiders suck. 

And the Bills were well on the way to losing that game. The people who are rightfully upset are Cincinnati.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1