Kansas City Chiefs @ Las Vegas Raiders 1/7/23 4:30pm

T&C

Well, if the Bills get one, they'll probably have to face the Chargers in the Divisional game; if they finish at two they'll probably play the Bengals. And if it's three, they'll go to Paycor.

One doesn't carry quite as much weight this year as long as the Bills win tomorrow. Thank goodness.

Edited by UKBillFan

Someone needs to beat the living crap out of the chiefs. They have just slid through everything this season. Nothing difficult. Their division ended up being a joke for the most part. Not many injury issues. Last minute wins against garbage teams… and their last two games of the season are against a dumpster fire broncos team, and a dumpster fire raiders team. They benefit from the bills-bengals ‘no contest’ game.  

Would love to see them deal with half of the adversity that the Bills have had to deal with. 

• Like (+1) 2

If the game ends up looking as bad as it does now I think you seriously have to consider making McDaniels one and done. It was his decision to bench Carr for Stidham and it looks like the team didn't even show up. Forget letting him try to fix it, just move on.

• Agree 1

Just now, mannc said:

I take it back…this isn’t going to be remotely competitive 

I thought the Raiders would rise up today.

And i’ve  also been saying all year how good KC is as a road team under Mahomes. So if we play them or if Cincinnati plays then at a neutral field, it won’t be any easier than Arrowhead.  They might even play better away.

Just now, Playoffs? said:

Someone needs to beat the living crap out of the chiefs. They have just slid through everything this season. Nothing difficult. Their division ended up being a joke for the most part. Not many injury issues. Last minute wins against garbage teams… and their last two games of the season are against a dumpster fire broncos team, and a dumpster fire raiders team. They benefit from the bills-bengals ‘no contest’ game.  

Would love to see them deal with half of the adversity that the Bills have had to deal with. 

Not that I wish it on anyone but how many injuries have they suffered this year as well? It feels like they've cruised through this season.

Still, Chargers-Chiefs could be interesting in the Divisional round.

1 minute ago, EffKCChiefs said:

Must be nice to have the #1 seed handed to you. 

Yep it’s funny, before the season it looked like the AFC West would be the toughest division in the league and the Chiefs would have to work for it. Turns out they win it going away like every year. Then our division looked tough mid way through the year and we ended up winning it by a lot too. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

If the game ends up looking as bad as it does now I think you seriously have to consider making McDaniels one and done. It was his decision to bench Carr for Stidham and it looks like the team didn't even show up. Forget letting him try to fix it, just move on.

I read somewhere that they can't afford to fire him