Packers @ Dolphins

T&C

Only game I'll pay attention to today, in the meantime it's time to fire up the grill. Hope everyone is having a nice holiday. 

High of 56 in Miami today so it is definitely good football weather. Go Pack!

• Like (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, T&C said:

Only game I'll pay attention to today, in the meantime it's time to fire up the grill. Hope everyone is having a nice holiday. 

You will see Dolphin fans in parkas most likely.

25 minutes ago, Protocal69 said:

A loss to GB wont end their season BUT it will send their forum into full blown panic mode

The national NFL media will likely think a fourth straight loss actually means EVEN MORE they are THE sleeper pick of the playoffs 

1 hour ago, T&C said:

The temp gets down that low in Miami? Seriously thought it would never dip below 68 for a high temp down there.

I like GB in this one.  Miami has no home field advantage in late-season games like this (the place will be jammed with cheese-heads) and Green Bay is still alive in the NFC playoffs.  The Packers will enjoy their weekend in the sun.

2 minutes ago, mannc said:

I like GB in this one.  Miami has no home field advantage in late-season games like this (the place will be jammed with cheese-heads) and Green Bay is still alive in the NFC playoffs.  The Packers will enjoy their weekend in the sun.

Really hope you're right - I fear the Dolphins will have a field day.

3 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

The temp gets down that low in Miami? Seriously thought it would never dip below 68 for a high temp down there.

We just managed to get to 40 degrees in the Tampa area so yeah, it happens every few years or so. It'll be around 80 or so by next weekend.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.